What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

listening to another one of my favs..

That would be hank williams jr.
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

Welcome to the human race...
Avoiding studying...multiple choice exam on philosophy tomorrow and I haven't studied a single bit...

Also feeling hungry.
The same, except replace "tomorrow" with "less than 9 hours away".

Womping Emos.
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

han solo > indiana jones
being emo.
wana fight about it?

Welcome to the human race...
being emo.
wana fight about it?
Uh-huh...

Anyway, exam is over. Looks like I survived. Now got to find a way to pass the rest of the night.

Just finished a Chickpea curry that my friend made, it was yummy

A system of cells interlinked
being emo.
wana fight about it?

I love this definition of Emo:

EMO: Genre of softcore punk music that integrates unenthusiastic melodramatic 17 year olds who don't smile, high pitched overwrought lyrics and inaudible guitar riffs with tight wool sweaters, tighter jeans, itchy scarfs (even in the summer), ripped chucks with favorite bands signature, black square rimmed glasses, and ebony, greasy unwashed hair that is required to cover at least 3/4 of the face at an angle. A study in navel-gazing solipsism.

Wondering what to do about my Mum (she is driving me batty)...

and... thinking that working overtime just to pay for my gas so I can get to work doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The investment in relaxation (down time) will do a world of good for both you and your vehicle.

The investment in relaxation (down time) will do a world of good for both you and your vehicle.

Only problem is that I'm a workaholic... and am at loose ends if I take too much time off... but I might take a day or two... and hide out from my Mum...

I love this definition of Emo:

EMO: Genre of softcore punk music that integrates unenthusiastic melodramatic 17 year olds who don't smile, high pitched overwrought lyrics and inaudible guitar riffs with tight wool sweaters, tighter jeans, itchy scarfs (even in the summer), ripped chucks with favorite bands signature, black square rimmed glasses, and ebony, greasy unwashed hair that is required to cover at least 3/4 of the face at an angle. A study in navel-gazing solipsism.

what are ripped chucks??? hey i have black square rimmed glasses

I am off to bed.