Beverly Hills Chihuahua or: How I Learned to Start Worrying about the Downfall of Society

Tools    

Wow. Just...wow.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney...illschihuahua/

I get what they're going for here. Really, I do. And in another place, in another time, and with another premise entirely, it might have worked. At least during the Happy Feet teaser people were occasionally chuckling against their will. This one, however, was just downright painful to watch.

Incidentally, I have a friend who owns a chihuahua, and it'll be interesting to see if he feels obligated to see this. I hope not. I'd hate to have to sever all ties with him.

Lost in never never land
Yeah, I saw the trailer for the film about bug-eyed mutant rats before I saw Prince Caspian, and I couldn't believe that it was possibly going to be a movie. It is a trailer that is completely painful to watch, and after watching it, besides being about mutant bug-eyed rats, I couldn't give any reason or plot ofr the film.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Yeah, saw the preview for this while seeing the new Narnia. I don't have much to say but wow. What were they thinking? This movie will be the biggest bunch of garbage to hit theatres.

Lost in never never land
I figured out what the plot was because I saw a preview screen the for the trailer somewhere. It still sounds terrible, if not worse, then what the trailer made it out to be.

A rather obnoxious little Chihuahua bit me a few years ago… the only time I've ever been bitten by a dog. Needless to say, I'm not overly fond of the little devils… and this just looks like a waste of film to me and something else to add to the huge landfill problem…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

God Yoda, I can't believe you started a thread about this flick, Look at it this way, it could give Uwe Boll something to aspire to... Or not.

You ready? You look ready.
Who do I sue to get those few minutes of my life back?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza