Most Boring Movie

Tools    

the most boring movie in existance has got to be Unbreakable.

i have attempted to watch it multiple times but i have only completely watched it once without falling asleep. funny thing is you can watch the start and end and know exactly what the movie is about.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Hitman[Keep3r]

i have attempted to watch it multiple times but i have only completely watched it once without falling asleep. funny thing is you can watch the start and end and know exactly what the movie is about.
I liked Unbreakable. It was pretty good.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I ate all your bees.
I dont know why but I find Galdiator a really boring movie. The first time I watched it was really good and the actions scenes are great. However, trying to watch this movie a second time nearly bored me to tears.

For me it's 12 O' Clock High, I know it's a classic WW2 movie and supposed to be so great, but I had to watch it for a film class and it put me to sleep.

The Libertine with Johnny Depp. maybe because i didnt really know what the heck was goin on. bordem and confusion makes a baaad movie

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
For me it's 12 O' Clock High, I know it's a classic WW2 movie and supposed to be so great, but I had to watch it for a film class and it put me to sleep.
You were probably sleepy. I won't sic my wife on you, but that's one of her fave films, and we watch it about once a year. She's a pilot and loves Greg Peck. I realize you don't care, but if you see this and have changed your mind or even kept it, please chime in.

Colour out of Time
Not that it's boring ... but I have never been able to watch this one all the way through without falling asleep ... and I have tried more than once

All the President's Men (1976)

Great cast, good script, won awards ... but always I
Glad I know how it ends

I Spit on Your Grave, Driller Killer, Last House on the Left, and that pre-Star Wars sci-fi film by George Lucas.

Tarkovsky comes to mind. I love Nostalghia and Andrei Rublev but he's still a pretty frustrating director. I didn't understand The Mirror at all, though parts of it are lovely.

Dachshunds Fear Me
Shoes of the Fisherman (1968), with Anthony Quinn. Most. Boring. Movie. Ever. Zzzzzzzzzz...

George: Arthur.

A system of cells interlinked

Your loss, for sure. Unbreakable is a fantastic film in almost every way,and is arguably one of my favorite comic themed films. A fantastic character study, and technically brilliant on many levels.

Unbreakable

Tarkovsky comes to mind. I love Nostalghia and Andrei Rublev but he's still a pretty frustrating director. I didn't understand The Mirror at all, though parts of it are lovely.
The only Tarkovsky I've seen is Stalker, and it was boring enough that I haven't seen another of his films. Not the most boring I've ever seen, though

I like Unbreakable and All the President's Men quite a lot.

For me it's a toss-up between Gus Van Sant's Gerry and The Order starring Heath Ledger.

I haven't seen Stalker. I would recommend Andrei Rublev though. It put me to sleep the first time I tried but I'm glad I gave it a second chance. And from start to finish, Nostalghia is one of the most beautiful films ever made.

I just remembered that both my attempts at watching Apocalypse Now ended in sleep also. I think that between the two times I've seen the whole thing, but that goes on here as well. I think it's kind of about boredom, too, so maybe it's appropriate. Looked nice though.

Haven't seen Unbreakable or All the President's Men, but Signs is another one that just did nothing for me. Not sure if I'd call it boring.

I just remembered that both my attempts at watching Apocalypse Now ended in sleep also. I think that between the two times I've seen the whole thing, but that goes on here as well. I think it's kind of about boredom, too, so maybe it's appropriate. Looked nice though.

Haven't seen Unbreakable or All the President's Men, but Signs is another one that just did nothing for me. Not sure if I'd call it boring.
Apocalypse Now is in my top 20 list. Just goes to show...well, just what it goes to show, I'm not sure, but it must go to show something.

I definitely liked Unbreakable better than Signs.

Master of Disguise: I actually fell asleep in theater, only time i did that before was during a Star Wars Marathon back in the old days. Then, I feel asleep after like the 15th showing of S.W. Not that I was bored, just worn out, but M.O.D. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Turtle turtle

This thread is hilarious. I think Holden's been putting too much sugar in his Captain Crunch.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

This thread is hilarious. I think Holden's been putting too much sugar in his Captain Crunch.

Or: Pimps been putting too much shizzle on his nizzle.