What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Fargo: Special Edition

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly- actually never seen it, just bought it cause I've heard so much... hope I like it!

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

Fargo: Special Edition

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly- actually never seen it, just bought it cause I've heard so much... hope I like it!

Both are brilliant films.

You will

Sweeney Todd Two Disc Special Edition. Never saw it in theaters but seemed worthy of a blind buy. Hopefully gonna watch it this weekend.

The last DVD I bought was a terrible, ridiculous Christopher Lambert film called Absolon. It was the worst movie I've ever seen.. and I guess that's why I bought it. Please, never see it. You'll find me and kill me for ever mentioning it and losing an hour of your life.

Sweeney Todd Two Disc Special Edition. Never saw it in theaters but seemed worthy of a blind buy. Hopefully gonna watch it this weekend.
You won't be disappointed (i hope)

I bought Hitman last night, mainly cause i went to see it in the cinema when it came out and was actually pleasently suprised by it. I was expecting this movie to be a huge flop, but i actually really enjoyed it and thought it was a top notch movie. So i bought it and watched it and enjoyed it just as much as when i saw it in the flicks.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Me, too! Tons of extras on it. Watched the film last night, and watched a few of the extras tonight.

I love this movie (I did see it in the theatre twice), hope you do too.

Freeway terror
Just bought "Sweeney Todd" - and the reason is "because it is awesome."

I'm a sucker for Chappelle I find him hysterical

This is Bat Country!
Last DVD I bought, well I got like 6 cos they were all good value on Amazon Marketplace!

Brothers Grimm, Candy, Ned Kelly, Casanova, From Dusk Till Dawn, Batman Begins (special edition ).

And why: well because theyre all great except for The Brothers Grimm...Wasnt entirely impressed with it but I love Gilliam so hey!

Welcome to the human race...

The Films of Alejandro Jodorowsky. I bought it at a local comic convention because it was going slightly cheaper than anywhere else I found it so why not. ($70 as opposed to to the $78 I'd seen elsewhere). Questionable decision? Yes. Oh, well. Can't get a refund. Besides, now I can finally watch The Holy Mountain.

Red Vs Blue: Season Two. Siren Visual recently started releasing Red Vs Blue on Australian DVD. I would've picked up Season One as well, but I left it too late and the second time I visited their stand, they were sold out of Season One. Damn.

I just bought the Raging Bull DVD because I love that movie and want it in my DVD collection plus it only cost me 5 bucks .~~Dom~~

"heathcliff, heathcliff!"

"Adrian, I did it!"

I am half agony, half hope.
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

There Will Be Blood

Sweeney Todd

Johann von Goethe

Amazing movie - horrible DVD packaging ! I hate this - it's not even a real DVD case at all - or a sturdy box packaging like Magnolia and Boogie Nights 2 disc versions (which is what i was hoping for with this).

It's a thin flimsy case that dosen't even hold the inside unfoldable sheet that holds the DVD's. If you were thinking about waiting for the Blu-Ray disc - do it.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Dominion, I bought Raging Bull too -- and also for five bucks (bargain bin at Wal-Mart!).
SO DID I!