Movie Lines You Routinely Incorporate Into Your Day-to-Day Life

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
I routinely quote the 4th line from the end of The The's Good Morning Beautiful (from Mind Bomb) in situations like this.

It's a song not a movie but...

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
From Knocked Up.

Whenever I say "Probably" I always a few seconds later follow it up with "I'd hide you."

It's from when Seth Rogen says "Do you think she's trying to hide me?"

And Paul Rudd, so flippantly, says "Probably. I'd hide you."

I am half agony, half hope.
I use, "Get off of me, you little fungus," from Christmas Vacation when dealing with the assortment of pets we have here trying to beg food and/or attention from me.

Johann von Goethe

I use, "Get off of me, you little fungus," from Christmas Vacation when dealing with the assortment of pets we have here trying to beg food and/or attention from me.
Lmao!, That reminds of the line I use from The Big Lebowski, pretty much every time I see a new animal. "Mmmm, nice Marmit man."

i always find myself using Top Gun lines.

When someone is looking like they are down..
"talk to me, goose"

When somebody asks me a yes or no question
"thats a negative, ghostrider"

When somebody says im doing something dangerous
"THATS RIGHT!..ice...man...i am dangerous"

When we are about to go racing
"I feel the need, the need FOR SPEED!"

there plenty more..but thats just a few of them.

"Good! More for you and me." - Will Ferrel in Wedding Crashers
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Sorry if I offended you Caitlyn - even if you deserved it
Just so we are clear on something.... the quote I called you down on was an insult to everyone... not just me... and if you pull it again... I'll ban you ... and it won't be for just a week.

Now, I hope we can move on...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

*AWKWARD*

ill b the first to start fresh, moving on... i seem to like saying this a lot to people i meet for the first time or when i meet someone I know in a random place.
"Hello. My Name Is Inigo Montoya. You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die"

princes bride BTW

Welcome to the human race...

"Okay, maaaan. Check ya laterrrr..." - Slaterson in Dazed and Confused

Forrest Gump: Mama always said life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

I love Tombstone so I have to correct you

It's 'burg' informally referring to a small town, versus 'bird' referring to avian animal.
are you kidding me, i've seen this movie over a million times and never new that... i liked the quote a whole lot better when i thought it was bird!

Princess Bride and All Ferrel(Anchorman mostly) but also:

Mostly they come at night. Mostly . . . . She's so cute 'n' weird!

That's badass!
My 1st wife-Who is a whore by the way!
You cockblocked McLuvin! We should be guiding his cock not blocking it.

Plus I kinda look like Fogell so that's a bonus. You could say it's a 9-inch bonus.

Your name's Fogell? F$CK THAT! We're callin you McLuvin!

Sounds like a sexy hamburger . . . .

Whenever people asked why I didn't play sports in school, I'd quote Clueless and say "I don't like sports where balls fly at my nose."

Do or do not, there is no try. (Star Wars V - The Empire Strikes Back)

Remember, no matter where you go, there you are. (The Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai in the 5th Dimension)