It's Friday: What Are You Doing This Weekend?

Tools    

Another weekend, another smattering of movies. This time, I saw:Really dug All About Eve, and needed a Fargo refresher.

A system of cells interlinked
This weekend I:

Played in a poker tournament, missing the money by one chair (came in fourth), then drove into Boston for Psyforia, which was off the proverbial chain. Two top notch DJs dropped track after track of sick psytrance, and I left after a long workout popping and slinging liquid, which looks something like this, for those that don't know:

That isn't me in the video, but I dance like that. Fun!

I got home about...oh...when it was getting light out. I then crashed until about 11, got up, grabbed coffee, and off to work I went. Saturday I watched a couple flicks (listed in The Movie Tab, of course), and Sunday I watched as much football as I could. I also watched 4 or 5 Sopranos episodes from Season 1.

A fun weekend, for sure!

i was supposed to meet my friends but i think i need to go the hospital to have a medical check up..im really not feeling well for three days now.. i cant work well.

I am half agony, half hope.
Busy weekend...staff dinner party tonight, then tomorrow, bunco and a gift exchange with the girls.

Johann von Goethe

i was supposed to meet my friends but i think i need to go the hospital to have a medical check up..im really not feeling well for three days now.. i cant work well.
Hope you are feeling better soon

OK, Friday night, staff party, we had a great time

Saturday, Manicure and Facial Saturday night I have to cat sit for a friend

Sunday, Christmas do at my Brothers

A system of cells interlinked
After work, I will go home and put my head in my oven... After burning myself in effigy, I will do some cardistry, some Liquid, then head out to a friends to help her decorate her tree. Then...Drinking will commence.

sleeping over at my G's

a little bit afraid
i was pouring myself a glass of milk, and as i was putting the jug back in the fridge,a small glass snack tray thingy that was ontop the fridge fell

and my sisters dog keeps barking at nothing, always inside or out of the bathroom

there have been other things, but none that happened this night....

I'm going to don some sweats, put my feet up, and open a few of the DVD's I've not watched before... and if I can find my copy of The Seventh Seal, I'm going to check it out again so I can answer the question Mark thinks I've forgotten all about....

Oh... and I might have a wee nip or two of the uisce beatha too...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

• posting.
  • eat some pork rinds and bean dip.
  • drink sodas.

Did a set down at Laughing Gas last night, today I'm working on an essay and hopefully doing some Christmas shopping. Probably have to ring my parents sometime too.

On a side note, it sucks being broke in December.

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
shopping
sleeping in
playing Tabula Rasa
watching some sort of movie type stuff I'm sure... maybe pick up Bourne Ultimatum...

I am having a friend stay for a few days, he is down from Brisbane, then he is off to New Guinea for 2 yrs. working.
On Sunday I have been invited to 3 Parties, it is hard being so popular but do they all have to have them on the same day

I will take long leaves and go to my hometown for celebrating Christmas and new year . I am really looking forward to it.

i'm excited...i'm going home for Christmas...i'll be traveling today..wohhooohh

rushing to the malls to buy presents.. didnt have time these past days..