Ratatouille

Tools    

So I am thinking this is going to be a solid movie this summer.. The animation looks great and its looks like a cute storyline.. its up against alot of competition but it looks so well done that I am going to support it .. plus Brad Bird is directing it (director of the Invisibles) and i looooved that film!

Should I call you Logan, Weapon X?
Is nobody else bored with the slew of GCI animated movies coming out.

Toy Story was simply a great film. Now all these GCI animations seem lackluster.

Not if you are under 10yrs of age the children i babysit love them

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I love those "free kiddie" movies the theaters put on. It's not the newest stuff but it can be a lot of fun for the little ones. Mine are too old and too "cool" for it now.

Put me in your pocket...
So I am thinking this is going to be a solid movie this summer.. The animation looks great and its looks like a cute storyline.. its up against alot of competition but it looks so well done that I am going to support it .. plus Brad Bird is directing it (director of the Invisibles) and i looooved that film!
I'm looking forward to seeing Ratatouille also...and have already roped an agreement from my daughter into seeing it with me. The animation and humor shown on the trailer looks promising. With Brad Bird as director and writer, I'm hoping it will be as delightful and satisfying as The Incredibles and The Iron Giant.

Nope. I think the slew of animated movies out there are filling a void in the family film department that is much needed.

If you're bored with the CGI's lately, you might want to check out some anime. It's not just kids stuff..there's alot to appeal to young adults and adults (story wise and animation stlye).

My husband who loves to cook, surprised me the other day by saying he'd like to see this. He usually only wants to see car chases, sex and violence which works for me.

LOL!

I would give this movie a shot though. It looks sweet.

My husband who loves to cook, surprised me the other day by saying he'd like to see this. He usually only wants to see car chases, sex and violence which works for me.

LOL!
Does he think it is a cooking show?

Well its about a rat that is basically a gourmet chef so from what I hear you will leave the theater hungry which is interesting because the main star is a rat?? I personally never get tired of these animated movies because its almost guaranteed there will be some level of entertainment and anyways we all grew up on that stuff how can you not like it ?? There are some cool videos on you tube related to the movie with behind the scenes and stuff .. you guys should check it out

I never leave a theater hungry. I mean all that pop corn, drink and milk duds really fills me up. I can count on them to be good even if the movie falls short.

This looks good to me though.

well that animation looks pretty great so you never know .... you might have to just check it out and see how it goes .. It does have Brad Bird behind it and Patton Oswald is doing the lead character ... he is a cute little guy so it seems like a great fit

A system of cells interlinked
Pretty funny stuff. Crazy animation.

I saw Ratatouille opening night. LOVED it. Best movie of the year so far.
Can't wait to see it in digital format.

I first thought about why would anyone like this movie anyway because I frankly think it's absurd to make a movie on mice/mouse. lol.
But I know I was wrong to think like that and have such a cynical view of the matter.
Mice can be cute too and I guess people love mouse movies.
I haven't seen this movie nor do I think I will for that matter. But hey, if peeps like it, then it's good.

Movie Forums Critic
this is a great movie, kids would love this

and the graphics ,its cool

it was awesomeeeeee

seen it its good