New person

Tools    

I'm a romantic at heart
Hello, I am Kalina or Kali and I love romance or romantic comedies the most, but I also get into other movies as well. I am 15 and live in Maryland in the USA where I go to Fallston High School and am in the 10th grade. I also like to go swimming, dancing, and read good books. My favorite movie lately is The Notebook.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Hi tearjerker! Welcome to movie forums.

You might want to take the name of your school out of your post, since you've listed your activities, the school name makes it possible to actually find you, if some internet weirdo were looking to cause trouble. Everyone here is lovely but you never know who is reading, you know?

Put me in your pocket...
Welcome to MoFo Kali.

It's nice to have someone else here that love's romantic movies and romantic comedies. Hope you enjoy it here.

Hi there and welcome to MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Welcome. Romantic comedies huh? Have you seen Annie Hall?

I'm a romantic at heart
Annie Hall is a Classic. Probably one of Diane Keatons best performances I have ever seen and I haven't seen many. Also one of Woddy Allens best.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by tearjerker
Annie Hall is a Classic. Probably one of Diane Keatons best performances I have ever seen and I haven't seen many. Also one of Woddy Allens best.
Right On! Also possibly the best romantic comedy of all time.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
tearjerker, if you like romantic comedies...

have you ever seen Keeping the Faith? it is like...my FAVORITE romantic comedy. such a good one

A system of cells interlinked
Welcome to MoFo

welcome to Mofo Kali

Hi there, Welcome to MoFo

Welcome Kalina, glad to have another member in the Mofo clan

hello Kalina, I'm Moha. it's nice to join us....you're welcome..
yes i guess i like "the notebook" it's a good movie.

Hey wee lady, welcome.

I'm a romantic at heart
Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
tearjerker, if you like romantic comedies...

have you ever seen Keeping the Faith? it is like...my FAVORITE romantic comedy. such a good one
Keeping the Faith is a great film. It has to be one of Ben Stiller's best performances & also Ed Norton was fantastic and the role is so not what he usually plays. A Great film.