For weak and for strong
For rich and the poor ones
The world is so wrong
And so happy Xmas
For black and for white
For yellow and red ones
Let's stop all the fight

John Lennon
Yes.. Merry Christmas to all the weak, strong, rich, poor, black, white, yellow and red people out there!

Also, merry Christmas to the mentally retarded people and physically deformed people and psychologically disturbed people and also all the people currently in Guantanamo Bay serving life sentences, and all the hippies and circus freaks and mutants and and prisoners on death row and SNL comedians and ...

Okay... I'll shut up!

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally Posted by darkhorse
mentally retarded

*double standard alert*

Originally Posted by MinionTV
*double standard alert*
What's that, genius?

You can't really say mentally retarded or basically any of the other prejudices you listed in that 'hilarious' paragraph. It's a bit strong and may upset other members reading this thread. Alot of new people usually post here, so it's a bit off.

I know you were only paradying that song, but you missed the point a little.

You can't really say mentally retarded or basically any of the other prejudices you listed in that 'hilarious' paragraph. It's a bit strong and may upset other members reading this thread. Alot of new people usually post here, so it's a bit off.

Merry Christmas!

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love The Watcher.

The Watcher is just to die for and I can't live another day without The Watcher. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

The Watcher, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

The Watcher, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, The Watcher, now and forever.

Sorry, Love- already taken but rest assured...all of the rumors about me are absolutely true-especially the one about the pint of Jack and the goat with a bow behind its ear. What a good time that was.

This thread needs to die!!!!

Unfortunately these newcomers won't ever learn!!!

Merry Christmas!
Thanks for listening.

Thanks for listening.
In retrospect, I realize that what I posted above was politically incorrect and so, bound to offend entire segments of the population.

As such, let me rephrase...

"Merry Christmas to you if you have any sort of problem whatsoever!"

Merry Christmas!

In retrospect, I realize that what I posted above was politically incorrect and so, bound to offend entire segments of the population.

Merry Christmas!
Oh sure now all those people out there who have no problems at all are going to be ticked off.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Eyes
god, I can't believe that Sedai hasn't figured it out yet
Figured what out?

Your cute little trick of re-using bbusername in a cunning attempt to trick me....didn't work.

EDIT: OK, it did, but just for a second!!!

A system of cells interlinked

Merry Christmas!
You just go ahead and keep saying Merry Christmas. If someone gets offended, too bad.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Originally Posted by 7thson
Oh sure now all those people out there who have no problems at all are going to be ticked off.
Okay, then... "Merry Christmas to you whether or not you have any problems!"

You see? I don't want to offend anyone!

Okay, then... "Merry Christmas to you whether or not you have any problems!"

You see? I don't want to offend anyone!
Well I am offended that you do not think I am even worth offending, how rude.....

Merry Christmas too.

Originally Posted by 7thson
Merry Christmas too.
Thanks! You too!

Blib, did you steal that pic from me?

Own up Blib, I saw you do it.

Lets put a smile on that block
What photo? My AV of Santa? I took that myself! its when he was visitin last christmas. My daddy let him stay in our Dog Kennel. He was grumpy and smelt of wee Not at all like the Santa in the movies!