27.27%
15 votes
Sports
23.64%
13 votes
Other (write-in/specify in thread)
55 votes. You may not vote on this poll

The trick is not minding
We know Thursday will host the musical countdown, and I know she will do well with that. The decade refresh, likely the 90’s, would need a volunteer to step up once it’s finalized

Including "music" films is the only way I'm likely to be even able to submit a partial ballot.
Looking at my letterboxd, I'm pleasantly surprised with the amount of quality choices I found, so maybe this won't be good bad.

John W Constantine mentioned he'd like to host the 90s Redux and SeanC also mentioned hosting the 90s Redux or Sports.
If John is down for 90’s?, I would love to wait and do the inevitable sports one.

If John is down for 90’s?, I would love to wait and do the inevitable sports one.
I offered as a last resort if no one was willing to take the reigns, I can get another shot down the road.

I've chosen to place a couple users on ignore, who attempt to ruin enjoyment for genres they disfavor. May be the best path, in case others are similarly irritated by overbearing derision.

There really should be a trigger warning at the top of every page in this thread: May cause trauma for movie genre sensitive individuals
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

MVP: Most Valuable Primate.

Now there's a contender.