Movie about boy that dies but girl goes back in time to warn him

Tools    

Hi folks, I was flying with Malaysian Airlines at Easter 2023 and I watched a great movie, but I can't remember the name of it, can anyone help?

The plot is that there is this girl and boy in their twenties who are in love, but the boyfriend gets killed in a car crash. Somehow the girl goes back in time and is able to warn the boyfriend not to drive that day, but he dies another way. This carries on until she finds a way to stop him dying.

Any ideas of the title? I have been searching the internet and the Malaysian Airlines site, but they have changed their movie line up now.

Hi, thank you but no, it is not either of those.

Hi, thank you but no, it is not either of those.
I looked around a little and didn't find much, but to help me and others who will help you look:

English language film?
Did it seem modern? (ie released in the 2000s or later?)
Can you describe the main characters in any more detail? (Race, hair color, etc)
Can you say any more about how else the guy died? One way was the car accident, what were the other ways?

It is an English language film.
I imagine it was released in the last 2 or 3 years.
Characters are all white American middle class types.
I think another way he died was that to avoid using the car he went for a hike and was killed in a rock fall type event.

I think the name of the film was a single word.

In her final travel back in time, it was the day she met the boy. By walking on and not ever meeting him, she broke the cycle.

MMU
its "41"

Thanks for the answer, but it's not '41' either.

"About Time" (2013), directed by Richard Curtis

A system of cells interlinked
"About Time" (2013), directed by Richard Curtis
The details don't fit that film, as the only car crash in the film is the main character's sister, and she doesn't die. There is also no hiking accident, and the characters in that film are British, not American.

MMU
its Press Play released 2022 by Clara Rugaard

MMU
However how did you manage to find it ?

That is it!! 'Press Play'.

Thank you so much!

However how did you manage to find it ?
I went on IMDb and did a search for all sci-fi/romance movies released after 2010. It was a list of about 130 films, so pretty easy to skim through.

Before I'd only been looking at sci-fi movies, and those lists were hundreds of films long.

Thank you for taking the time, and thanks for the other title ideas - I will need to watch those now too!

Watched '41' today. Good movie but it felt like a bit of an amateur production.