Your pick for best movie title of all time?

Tools    

Mine would be "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly".

I don't know if it was an expression already before the movie came out, but it certainly is now.

Can't come up with one offhand... but have you ever gone to the theater and found yourself embarrassed when asking for a ticket to a movie by title because the title just didn't sound right coming out of your mouth?

The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Take This Job and Shove It

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

Aaaah, yes. The era when movies were made out of novelty songs. Take This Job and Shove It, Convoy, The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia, Harper Valley P.T.A., Alice's Restaurant.... At least we can thank goodness we never got a Disco Duck movie.

A system of cells interlinked
Aaaah, yes. The era when movies were made out of novelty songs. [i]Take This Job and Shove It, Convoy, The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia...
Something made me recall The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia recently, which from what I can tell, is a film that has vanished into obscurity, and it fairly hard to track down to watch. Nevertheless, like Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales, I endeavored to persevere, and I tracked the film down on YouTube. It hasn't aged well, and although it isn't a great film, it isn't a terrible film, or perhaps I was just nostalgic. I used to watch it whenever it played on HBO or whatever my family had back then, and I still fire off a couple of the quotes now and then, much to my wife's chagrin. My favorite has always been "I will slap you naked and hide your clothes."

"The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"

Can't think of any that beat this. It's so simple and still so evocative. Tells you exactly what to expect from the film, while shrouding it in mystery. Who's good? Who's bad? How ugly?

It's a title so perfect it made me want to watch Westerns long before I had the stomach for them.

The Unbearable Lightness of Being has been subjected to a play on words referring to the "unbearable whiteness" of just about everything, so I will nominate this for the worst title.