Tomato Necromancy

Tools    

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Because I'm looking for an excuse to not have to do any work today.

Images from the old days of RT, for those who remember and those who have forgotten.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

I hope you saved the fabfunk mugshot. Or, hell, that whole thread would be a nice revisit. I hope that poor woman who alerted us is doing well these days.

I hope you saved the fabfunk mugshot. Or, hell, that whole thread would be a nice revisit. I hope that poor woman who alerted us is doing well these days.

Sadly, I don't have anything from RT saved. If we were warned about the site closing down ahead of time though, I probably would've saved some discussions. I do have a decent number of discussions on Corrie saved though.

Ah yes, the site that introduced me to the pure insanity of the internet, carry on DP, and welcome.

Do you have Gilaskan's fake Argo poster?

I doubt it. This is mostly my own stuff from my old Imageshack account. I'll poke arond, though.

I was fairly active on RT back in the day. From the looks of things a few years before most of this crowd, though.

It was a silly place.
Do you remember Plannet of Dem Ape?

Do you remember Plannet of Dem Ape?

I remember tripping a chimp.

Watchmen Photoshop contest:

Gameboy Photoshop contest

I was fairly active on RT back in the day. From the looks of things a few years before most of this crowd, though.

It was a silly place.
Ah the TWT_Commish days.

You ready? You look ready.
That first screenshot gives me all sorts of PTSD.

I'm a HTML 2-4 survivor.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Were you kgaard back then too, or some other name I might remember?
I’ve been kgaard at all times. As a rule, I post just infrequently enough to remain unnoticed.

I want a Fett update, dammit!
Everybody made fun of him when he proposed a Watchmen motion comic, but turned out he had the last laugh when that became a reality.

Everybody made fun of him when he proposed a Watchmen motion comic, but turned out he had the last laugh when that became a reality.

He briefly came back. Claimed to have reformed himself. Then one day I (mildly, I'm sure ) teased him about some ridiculous thing he posted, he had a complete meltdown, and I don't think he returned after that.