This is from a movie, right?

Tools    

This is from a movie, right? See attachment.
Name of Actress and/or movie?
/M
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Amovieright.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	89051  

Anne! Thanks a lot.
I scrolled trough 'Young Winston' quickly, I don't believe it's from that movie.

Gosh. And I thought that she was somebody I don't know from out in the Valleys, north of the City, bemused by the fact that breakfast was late and her morning ride would be delayed, due to the kitchen maid having had an appendix attack.

Mel Brooks was getting wit dat.

Mel Brooks was getting wit dat.
Wasn’t he her husband?

So was Dustin Hoffman.
Yes. Thank you.

"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?"

Wasn’t he her husband?
Yes. Hence the getting wit. And the dat.

I've seen Young Winston before. I also Goolged Young Winston and found the entire movie online. She appears throughout the movie, but she's never in that outfit. It's too masculine for this movie.

I've seen Young Winston before. I also Goolged Young Winston and found the entire movie online. She appears throughout the movie, but she's never in that outfit. It's too masculine for this movie.
It is actually not masculine attire. It is normal female riding attire for that period. It may very well be in the movie as a picture in a scene as there is a frame around it.

The picture of Anne Bancroft is from Young Winston. I suspect that you have watched the version released in North America, which is only 124 minutes long. The original British version runs 157 minutes and concludes with an elderly Churchill being visited by the ghost of his father, who knows nothing of his political career.

Be that as it may, she can be seen -- at a distance -- wearing this riding habit at the 1:50 mark in the trailer at

The picture of Anne Bancroft is from Young Winston. I suspect that you have watched the version released in North America, which is only 124 minutes long. The original British version runs 157 minutes and concludes with an elderly Churchill being visited by the ghost of his father, who knows nothing of his political career.

Be that as it may, she can be seen -- at a distance -- wearing this riding habit at the 1:50 mark in the trailer at
Good job on finding the trailer. I was incorrect.

And since Winston's mother was an American, you'd think we'd get the whole movie. Those dang Brits.