Is Movie Forums DYING?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
MV is right, we're both holding each other to our own particular standards of decency, seemingly preventing any development of mutual respect and leaving us at an impasse as a result.

MV is right, we're both holding each other to our own particular standards of decency, seemingly preventing any development of mutual respect and leaving us at an impasse as a result.
No, that's completely wrong. Both of us get along with lots of people who don't share our standards of decency. It seems that we can't stand each other. I guess the question is, can we learn to be more tollerant of each other at least? Isn't that what it means to live in free societies? We respect each other despite our differences? I am trying... It's hard, but can we do it?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Love how you posted a Star Trek video rather than just saying The Scorpion and the Fox, think most 11 year olds are familiar with it
I love Star Trek! Especially ST Voyager.

But not the JJ Abrams crap.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Maybe you'll actually be a decent person some day. I give you that benefit of the doubt despite all my past experience and what others say about you. I beleive in forgiveness. There is no one on any website I have ever detested more than you Iro, yet I am willing to let it all go in the hopes that maybe you will come to your senses and start being a half decent person as unlikely as that may be.

Maybe you'll actually be a decent person some day. I give you that benefit of the doubt despite all my past experience and what others say about you. I beleive in forgiveness. There is no one on any website I have ever detested more than you Iro, yet I am willing to let it all go in the hopes that maybe you will come to your senses and start being a half decent person as unlikely as that may be.
Cool Minio, thanks.

No, that's completely wrong. Both of us get along with lots of people who don't share our standards of decency. It seems that we can't stand each other. I guess the question is, can we learn to be more tollerant of each other at least? Isn't that what it means to live in free societies? We respect each other despite our differences? I am trying... It's hard, but can we do it?
It's true. I'm surprised you even talk to me.

I was expecting a drowning.

And yet there you are, trying to battle through my crazy commentaries.

It's true. I'm surprised you even talk to me.

I was expecting a drowning.

And yet there you are, trying to battle through my crazy commentaries.
Watching The Blair Witch with you constantly pausing and rewinding for me while we both got drunk was so much fun. That pretty much trumps anything else.

Watching The Blair Witch with you constantly pausing and rewinding for me while we both got drunk was so much fun. That pretty much trumps anything else.
ANY TIME. Seriously. It's always fun with you on board.

Since I can't get blotto anymore, I can handle a subtitled movie, so your ANGST dream may come true!

In regards to getting along with others and becoming friends..aggressive people turn me off...dont rush up to me and get in my face...just casually talk to me in threads and see where it goes.

A system of cells interlinked
I love Star Trek! Especially ST Voyager.

But not the JJ Abrams crap.
Voyager kicks ass. My wife and I are exactly 3 episodes from the series finale. I watched it all when it aired, but she hadn't seen it.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
This thread is like Cocoon! Steve Guttenberg! Revitalized!

How great would it be if Maa-Hoe-Knee was here.