New leprechaun movie

Tools    

my god in heaven...what are these morons thinking?!?!?!
kill me now.....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0339294/

he's going BACK 2 THE HOOD!!!
we're all doomed by the horror which is the stupidity of this movie

then again maybe it won't be as bad as legally blonde 2

Originally Posted by theshape82
kill me now.....

Why the hell would you say that a new Leprechaun movie would suck. They all kick ass. It seems that some people are ignorant of good movies. My favorite was #3 but they all kicked ass and I was happy to hear that the 6th one was on video. I can't believe you hate those movies. Your an idiot and you can go to hell in a hand basket. You dumb ****.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Mastermind
Why the hell would you say that a new Leprechaun movie would suck. They all kick ass. It seems that some people are ignorant of good movies. My favorite was #3 but they all kicked ass and I was happy to hear that the 6th one was on video. I can't believe you hate those movies. Your an idiot and you can go to hell in a hand basket. You dumb ****.
Hopefully they stop at 6 so you will still be able to count your DVDs without losing track.

Mastermind indeed.

it's a F***ing leprechaun, a scary movie should at least make u jump, he shines shoes too, wtf

Originally Posted by theshape82
kill me now.....

i never saw a leperchaun movie cuz they look gay to me but wasnt there already a leperchaun movie called back 2 da hood or am i jus stupid.

Originally Posted by Sedai
Hopefully they stop at 6 so you will still be able to count your DVDs without losing track.

Mastermind indeed.
This is Mastermind. I would like to appologize for my previous messages. I know that this site is just ment to let people give their opinions and I had no right to go beserk on you. I hope you continue to allow me to put my opinions on this site as well and I won't criticize your opinions anymore. Thank You.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Why Oh Why

I have a feeling that the new leprechan movie will make a decent comedy.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Why? I mean they should've stopped a long time ago. This is like that Jack Frost movie (the supposive horror one that had Shannon Elizabeth in it). They went and made a sequal to that movie. I figured directors are just reaching now.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Mastermind 2
This is Mastermind. I would like to appologize for my previous messages. I know that this site is just ment to let people give their opinions and I had no right to go beserk on you. I hope you continue to allow me to put my opinions on this site as well and I won't criticize your opinions anymore. Thank You.

So let me get this straight, you come to our forums, insult everyone up and down swearing like a truck driver, then you apologize, and then attempt to give me bad rep? Since you obviously have no concept of how the rep system works, allow me to help you with a link, along with a nice red dot. Your attempt was absolutely futile.

The MoFo rep system and you.

Just as a show of hands, how many people consider these to be horror films?

not me, hell no

Originally Posted by Mastermind
I like you.