Looking For Interesting Movies About Brothers.

Tools    

I working on a film about 2 brothers and need references to study.
no specific genre just about brothers and their relationship with each other be it bad or good. thanks guys.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Not a movie but a TV show. Better call Saul is all about the dynamic between 2 brothers

Before the Devil Knows Your Dead(Crime) - 2007, two brothers (Philip Seymour Hoffman and Ethan Hawke) plan to rob their parents jewelry store, that's a Sidney Lumet film.

Adpatation (Humor) - 2003 a pair of brother writers each try and tackle an unfilmable story about plants (Nicholas Cage).

Vanya on 42nd Street (Theater) - 1994 an adaptation of the Chekov play about a pair of brothers living in Russia

Dead Ringers (Horror/Thriller) - 1988, Jeremy Irons plays a duel parts in a David Cronenberg film.

Shenandoah (Drama) - 1965, James Stewart is a patriarch of a family during the Civil War

The Sullivans (Drama) - 1945, a group of depression era brothers grow up to join the Navy during WWII (based on a true story)

Wow such a quick reply thanks guys ill check them out and keep them coming

I working on a film about 2 brothers and need references to study.
no specific genre just about brothers and their relationship with each other be it bad or good. thanks guys.
Have a look at Some Voices (2000).

The Darjeeling Limited

Big Night

Jeff, Who Lives at Home

The Indian Runner

Hell or High Water

Brothers (2009)

The Fighter

The Brothers McMullen

She's the One

American Flyers

A River Runs Through It

Legends of the Fall

Inventing the Abbotts

Avalon

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
The Krays (1990)

Legend (2015)

Chief cook and bottlewasher
Frailty because it hasn't been mentioned yet.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The Brothers Karamazov 1958