I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Don't mind SC too much. He's the class clown and sometimes he tries too hard to keep that rep. It's a tough, exhausting gig and we should cut him some slack.
I'm really trying to cut down. At least I tell myself that.

I'm really trying to cut down. At least I tell myself that.
You really are a bastard, though. You should send the guy a proper apology. You know it's the right thing to do! Make me proud for once.

You really are a bastard, though. You should send the guy a proper apology. You know it's the right thing to do! Make me proud for once.
Who? Captain Spaulding? He's seen what I said. He changed his user title to "Chemo Patient" to go along with it.

I guess since Captain Spaulding isn't around much anymore... it can seem possible that he's away because he has cancer and is getting treated for it. And he privately told me.

But actually, if Captain Spaulding really did have cancer, I'm sure you all would know it. He would write some LENGTHY post (it would put JayDee to shame) about his whole cancer ordeal, and how he needed everyone here for support or something.

You have to hand it to SC; it takes a certain type of character to create a thread that refuses to die.

I can't believe TONGO resurrected it today. TONGO!

And he also posted in my Survivor 9 thread. He actually spoke to me!

I can't believe TONGO resurrected it today. TONGO!

And he also posted in my Survivor 9 thread. He actually spoke to me!
His resurrecting it was to do with me and a hilarious misunderstanding. I do want this thread to die at some point though

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh, for GOD'S SAKE!

Seriously right. One poster I invited here has already unregistered because of this and a few other things, and another won't post. Getting pretty silly if this is baptism of fire for newbies and no one comes clean with the inside joke. I don't mind baptism of fire on a new board but some stuff the last day seriously has me scratching my head.

Ask Ðèstîñy, they know how to do it.
This is why I never fell for it. Ðèstîñy. Just how many bitches out there have a keyboard like mine!?! Not many at all. That's how many.

I'll never understand why some people get upset over this thread (or the associated code). It's harmless fun and nearly all of us have fallen for it a time or two, newbies or otherwise.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I think it's just some ridiculous code someone is using but really, it's coming across as pretty hostile and scaring new people off. made me feel embarrassed i invited people here to escape the crap some of us have experienced over the years on the other board. If I wanted crap I would go to 4chan. Getting a bit irritating to see my name constantly come up.