What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

Got these for my birthday this past weekend

Got these movies at Dollar Tree the day after my birthday

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

Ordered this from Amazon because the American Blu-ray is a little too expensive when you add tax and shipping, considering it doesn't include the DVD this one does, and considering that both are Regions A and B locked, the UK Blu-ray seemed to be the better deal. That and I'm a big fan of Daphne Zuniga.

Ordered this from eBay for only $20 + $1.99 expedited shipping. Also, it's The Thing, John Carpenter's The Thing, for Christ's sake.

I bought this because 1) I like Jackie Chan, 2) I'm a fan of Zhang Lanxin (the girl on the cover, she wowed me in Chinese Zodiac and is a former taekwondo champion) and 3) it's a loose reboot of Chan's 1998 film Who Am I? (the original title of the film is actually Who Am I 2015)

I bought this film, having seen it in 2014 because it's a great indie action film with a twist and I got to know two of the stars of the film, Fabien Garcia and Lohan Buson. They are not only great guys off-screen, but they are very talented fighters on screen as well.

I guess I should participate in threads if the one i made failed

Since im new I can't post pics

Barton Fink and Millers crossing

Aguirre the wrath of god

Last DVD? that would be Force Awakens... bought it in a Blu-Ray set because at the time all I had was a DVD player and couldn't locate JUST a DVD copy so had to buy the Blu-Ray set which turned out to be a blessing as it finally pushed me to change formats

Well reviewed 80s comedy I've never seen or even heard of till recently. And I like 80s comedies.
That's weird, I'm an 80's comedy junky and I've never heard of that either....

I went to Goodwill yesterday and got these because I love Asian action films and they were only $1.99 each

Le locataire (1976), it was 8 € and some change to it, no extras, just plain film

Was at Walmart with some extra money and finally got around adding to my DVD collection some movies that were on sale.

- Been meaning to get this for so long but I always forget to. Was 5$.

- Been waiting for this film to get cheaper and it was only 7$. One of my favorite films of 2015.

- got the 2 movie collection. I'll eventually pick up Beyond when it gets cheaper.