calling all stalkers!

Tools    

Enemies are so stimulating.
ok i know this is a long shot but i thought it would be cool if i could talk to someone who has actually been a stalker or is still presently stalking someone...celebrity or not. its for my research project on stalkers and fandom and celebrities who have been stalked. anyway...if you are a stalker or have been stalked please reply to this thread. maybe you know someone who has been stalked...how it effected them or maybe your friend stalks people as a hobby. either way please post back if you have any info. ill be back with an actual questionnaire later.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Lets put a smile on that block
I think you should clarify thats its harmless stalkers you want to question yes? And not the terrifying hide-in-ya-wardrobe-atack-you-while-you-sleep kind...

My cat's a stalker, mayhap's I can interpret.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I'm no stalker.

I do, on occasion, spend nights standing in the bushes outside the bedroom window of women I have developed an intense but totally unrequited love for from afar (well, as afar as their bushes).

But I'm no stalker.

Seriously though, check out former Kids in the Hall-er Bruce McCulloch's album Shame-Based Man. It has a great and very funny song about a stalker meeting the object of his adoration, titled simply "Stalking".
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

It is funny, some women like to be stalked. I mean even by the scary type...wonder why?
I have been stalked before, but I didnt like it and I had to get a restraining order....seriously. It sucked.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
I think you should clarify thats its harmless stalkers you want to question yes? And not the terrifying hide-in-ya-wardrobe-atack-you-while-you-sleep kind...

oh no i want to talk to all degrees of stalkers. id love to be able to talk to a major one. do you think if i wrote to a prison i could get an interview?

Originally Posted by sisboombah
oh no i want to talk to all degrees of stalkers. id love to be able to talk to a major one. do you think if i wrote to a prison i could get an interview?
O...K...pretty creepy, but yeah i dont see why not? Youll have to get some address's though, and they may not reply before your deadline, but give it a go! might be quite interesting...and creepy.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by sisboombah

I think you can actually... I have heard of people doing this for school projects...

Originally Posted by Sedai
I think you can actually... I have heard of people doing this for school projects...

i wish i was better organised. dont think id be able to arrange it before the 26th may. thats when my project has to be done by. might give it a go though.

You might get stalked.

BANNED
Originally Posted by Tea Barking
You might get stalked.
Exactly, when you actively seek out stalkers.

Originally Posted by Rasputin
Exactly, when you actively seek out stalkers.
Stalking the stalker you could say....

well it would be handy to have first hand experience. no im kidding...id rather see what its like to be the stalker than to be the stalkeee.

Be that as it may, do you really think anyone's just going to put their hand up here on MoFo and admit to being a stalker?

You're asking the wrong type of "phile," Darling.

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
Be that as it may, do you really think anyone's just going to put their hand up here on MoFo and admit to being a stalker?

You're asking the wrong type of "phile," Darling.
*Puts hand Up*

Im a necrophiliac!..........

*puts hand down*

hey im back...with some questions this time. if you could answer them i would be very appreciative.

Questions for everyone to answer

1. Do you collect fan memorabilia of any sort? (magazines, clothes, dolls, dvds, books, cds) Please give details.

2. have you ever sent fan mail to a celebrity?

2a. if yes, why?

2b. if no, is it something you would ever do and why?

3. Have you ever seen a celebrity in the street or at an event? (please specify where)

3a. if yes, did you meet them and how?

3b. if no, did you try and meet them and how?

4. Have you ever followed a non celebrity? if so why? (could be a boy or girl you fancy etc)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions for people who have been stalked (you can answer them if your friend was stalked)

1. When did you realise you were being stalked?

2. how are you being stalked? ie phone, internet, followed?

3. are you still being stalked?

3a. if no, how long ago were you stalked?
4. how did it make you feel? ie angry, scared, invaded?

5. were you being stalked by a male or female?

6. how do people react when you tell or told them?

7. has being stalked changed your life? ie have you become more careful, changed your appearence, got a new phone number, changed email address etc?

8. did you tell the police?

8a. if yes, what was said/done?

8b. if no, why?

i tried to make them as brief as possible.

thank you
xx