Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

I also have other ratings in this thread, where there is no picture at all, in case you're bored, have nothing better to do and would like to comment on how a lack of image does not give the uninitiated an idea about the films. Just go back far enough and you'll find them.
Why are you constantly on edge? From your posts you are the weirdest combination of "can never take anything serious" and "is super defensive".

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Why are you constantly on edge? From your posts you are the weirdest combination of "can never take anything serious" and "is super defensive".
Dr. Phil, is that you?

Don't get your skivvies all in a bunch. I thought I was having a chat with "MoFo's Resident Bitch", you know, that forum persona she has, where she gets on your case for fun. Well, I thought we were having fun. I can tell you one thing, I'm not seeing any of my posts disappear, which is more than I can say for some.

Don't get your skivvies all in a bunch. I thought I was having a chat with "MoFo's Resident Bitch", you know, that forum personna she has, where she gets on your case for fun. Well, I thought we were having fun. I can tell you one thing, I'm not seeing any of my posts disappear, which is more than I can say for some.
I don't have anything against you and wasn't even responding to your argument with "MoFo's Resident Bitch" really. You mentioning a persona is hilarious since that's exactly why i asked you that; she and everyone else here who has some type of persona also has a definable personality that they introduce when not avoiding taking anything seriously or being super defensive which seem to be the only two traits you've shown in your time here.

Keep it up it doesn't annoy me i just find it extremely boring and usually avoid your posts as a result.

Keep it up it doesn't annoy me i just find it extremely boring and usually avoid your posts as a result.
Anything I can do to help you get your "avoid" routine perfected, let me know. Happy to assist by avoiding your threads, entirely.

I think violence in movies is often a lot of fun.
I agree, but not when we're talking about a bunch of skinheads committing hate crimes.

The movie is from 1992.
That's irrelevant.

I thought I was the uninitiated with this title and I was giving my opinion to those that saw it... Mainly, I'm hoping to share my opinion, with those who have seen it.
If your intent is to speak only to those who have seen it, why bother trying to convey a message about its content with that image? If they've seen it, they already know whether or not it appeals to them. If they haven't seen it, that image does nothing to convey what the film is about and so is ineffective either way.

That would be why we get reps in this thread, because people have seen the film you haven't.
People give out reps for a variety of reasons.

I also have other ratings in this thread, where there is no picture at all, in case you're bored, have nothing better to do and would like to comment on how a lack of image does not give the uninitiated an idea about the films. Just go back far enough and you'll find them.
Touchy, touchy.

In any case, do what you want. I don't actually care. The image just struck me as a strange choice to use to represent a film about a gang of skinheads in Australia.

I agree, but not when we're talking about a bunch of skinheads committing hate crimes.
There was plenty of other violence in that movie, not just hate crimes.

That's irrelevant.
Ok.

If your intent is to speak only to those who have seen it, why bother trying to convey a message about its content with that image? If they've seen it, they already know whether or not it appeals to them. If they haven't seen it, that image does nothing to convey what the film is about and so is ineffective either way.
I picked up on some funny absurdity in the movie. I was showing one of the things that caught my attention, like I do in other ratings.

People give out reps for a variety of reasons.
Ok.

I don't actually care.
Fooled me.

The image just struck me as a strange choice to use to represent a film about a gang of skinheads in Australia.
I though it was strange that the skinheads in Australia weren't more tanned.

I thought I was having a chat with "MoFo's Resident Bitch", you know, that forum persona she has, where she gets on your case for fun.
I don't have a "forum persona," there is just me.

I also don't "get on your case for fun." I saw something that struck me as strange, I pointed it out. Nothing more.

I'm stuck at work with nothing better to do, so I engaged in a discussion. Because discussion is what forums are for. You're the one making pissy comments.

The Canal

A brilliant mix of the amityville horror and something weird david lynch would make?
i dont know why ive skipped past this so many times,glad i finally watched it.

Welcome to the human race...
Only Yesterday -

One of those times where I don't actually want to give such a low rating, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
> bitch
> that's just me

WHAT
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I wanted to watch this before I continued with the show. It is brilliant concept and an excellent plot. And while Crichton is a fantastic writer, a lot of the sequences would have been much better described in a book then shown visually. The first two thirds are very good, but the last third slows a bit after the initial melt down.

Now that I have seen the movie, on with the show!