Survivor VIII: Murder Mansion

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Im gonna finish my Survivor story now. I was holding off from finishing it because I was gonna do a brief description of games since, wanted TUS's game to finish, and was hoping for a happy ending.
After Penitentiary, and this "blamefest", if I run another Survivor game it will be invite only. No alts, and no chance of there being any alts. No contrived negativity, and players that can handle losing. I thought I was bad when getting stonewalled in S3, but that was nothing compared to displays done since.

No more. No more of this.
That eliminates 3/4ths the field

She did say that she knows she never really won to be fair.
But technically, she's the winner. We're always gonna look back at this and think of her as the winner because Suspect said she was.

BTW, you people in this thread argue too much. It's just a stupid game. It's not important in the grand scheme of things. Hell, it's not important in the TINIEST MINUSCULE of things.

BTW, you people in this thread argue too much. It's just a stupid game. It's not important in the grand scheme of things. Hell, it's not important in the TINIEST MINUSCULE of things.
Wait I thought arguing was mandatory, damn .

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Jesus Tongo, get off your high horse.

You have no RIGHT to "end this game properly" and your holier than thou attitude is annoying. Topsy dropped out after I ended the game. So don't bother. The game is over, let it die. Move on.

Suspect's Reviews

I didnt see these posts last night...

What the hell are you talking about??? I was expecting everything to fall at my feet? I must have private messaged 30-40 people asking them to play. That's desperation, not expectations.

I don't care if people "praise" me for the game...I simply wanted people to play. You Tongo, of all people, should know how much work goes into hosting a game like this and to have so few people give a damn, or actually participate is disheartening. To make things worse, people that specifically said NO, still decided to play the game (Camo) as half assed as he wants to say he searched for the idol, he still found it and told someone. Not cool.

I never once said this game was about me. We eliminated a bunch of people BEFORE the first vote. That's the indicator that the game was going to be bad. The same thing happened to you, but you had the enthusiasm and the bodies to play your game, I did not.

I had to ALTER this game drastically. The killer's identity changed (it was someone involved but as it was mentioned, very few people played so I changed it to be someone randomly on the forums). I had an elimination challenge where if people got the answer right, they're safe until it was the last two people and the loser would be eliminated,no vote. A big Brother elimination, where we had an HOH who would nominate two people, they fight for a veto, then vote on those two. Plus a bunch more.

I had a good mix of immediate challenges (hangman) and two day challenges but opted for the 2 day because it would be even worse.

I'm surprised people who did not participate are more vocal about this ending then the people who did. What's that say?

Thanks for playing though.
Pfft'! I could tell you had a chip on your shoulder against me for not playing, which is what I meant by you expecting me to play, or others.
This post is the most content Ive ever seen out of you....so those PMs you sent out werent very compelling because you had like a 5 word blurb for every PM you sent me, more content came from spies transmitting in morse code during the war. You could have had Tat join if you only waited one more week, yeah I bet you dont remember that cause you didnt care then. You wanted in the game who you wanted in the game, and when it didnt happen you groused about your own game to where there was no chanced itd be successful. "Its not what you say but how you say it" Thats just the truth, and no I am not trying to be mean.

hey,i dont have time to read through-im very sorry for having to drop out if im not already out for not doing the last challenge.im back in hospitale so havent been able to get on to let you know,havent been up to it health wise either tbh. im sorry TUS,youve done such a great job hosting.i prob wont be on for awhile-good luck cosmic and 7thson.
Ugh. Ok hopefully Tops wont be out of commission for a long time.

Jesus Tongo, get off your high horse.

You have no RIGHT to "end this game properly" and your holier than thou attitude is annoying. Topsy dropped out after I ended the game. So don't bother. The game is over, let it die. Move on.
No actually youre the "high horser". You dont want to run your game, then bounce. Ill run the last challenge if they want to play it out, then the vote.

Tongo, I have to ask: if you really thought there was no chance this game would be successful from the start, then why do you care so much now that TUS has said it's over? You're really the only one lobbying to revive this, and the longer this drags on for, the less people are going to care.

Tongo, I have to ask: if you really thought there was no chance this game would be successful from the start, then why do you care so much now that TUS has said it's over? You're really the only one lobbying to revive this, and the longer this drags on for, the less people are going to care.
Very odd that you would ask me that.

Im coming from the point of view, seeing a game get down to the Final 3 and then the host scrapped it. Thats it. Im not getting anything out of it other than I feel bad for you 3. Im offering to run a challenge and a vote if the 3 players want.

Im not lobbying, its up to you 3. 7thson seemed like he'd go along with it. Are you of the mind now you dont want anything more to do with the game Cosmic, because all during it you said many times how much fun you were having?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
No Tongo you won't. Leave it be. You have no part in this game whatsoever.
Also, don't talk like you know stuff that you clearly don't. It's embarrassing.

Are you of the mind now you dont want anything more to do with the game Cosmic, because all during it you said many times how much fun you were having?
The problem is that the fun came from TUS's challenges, and the whole story aspect of this Survivor. Without those, the heart of this game is gone. I don't really see the point in just having a different challenge with a different host tacked on at the end. Yes I'd be willing to play one final challenge if that's what everyone wanted to see, but I don't really think that's the case here.

No Tongo you won't. Leave it be. You have no part in this game whatsoever.
Also, don't talk like you know stuff that you clearly don't. It's embarrassing.
You dont run life young man. When Dan dropped his game, Sexy took it over. You dropped your game, and Im offering to take it over to finish it out for them.

You acting insulted by me offering shows you care more about your "image" than the 3 you left at the altar.

The problem is that the fun came from TUS's challenges, and the whole story aspect of this Survivor. Without those, the heart of this game is gone. I don't really see the point in just having a different challenge with a different host tacked on at the end. Yes I'd be willing to play one final challenge if that's what everyone wanted to see, but I don't really think that's the case here.
All right, Ill PM 7th and Topsy you said No and the games done.

When Dan dropped his game, Sexy took it over. You dropped your game, and Im offering to take it over to finish it out for them.
To be fair though, when SC took over Survivor VI it was well before the final challenge, and Dan agreed to hand the game over.

I find it funny that the drama continues to come from Tongo. Every game.
...and not only are you a cheater, but you are still a liar. You tried breaking my game with your cheating to win, and Sexys game too. You cant even finish your own game, which again proves your putting your image ahead of your players.

Ive functioned in real life game campaigns that have lasted for years, Ive played in the fantasy leagues on this site for years. If you want to try and paint a picture that I'm a game wrecker, you best look in the mirror first Slick'.

To be fair though, when SC took over Survivor VI it was well before the final challenge, and Dan agreed to hand the game over.
Yeah you Canadians sure stick together.

I sent Topsy & 7thson a PM the games over since you didnt want to do the last challenge. Oh well, I tried.

You dont run life young man. When Dan dropped his game, Sexy took it over. You dropped your game, and Im offering to take it over to finish it out for them.

You acting insulted by me offering shows you care more about your "image" than the 3 you left at the altar.
Wait...is that you TONGO?!! Damn, I didn't recognized you with that avatar
Also, TUS cancell the game? Why is people ALWAYS cancelling the games, seriously. I get it, nobody shows interest, but it's a forum's game, and it's the 8th, people WILL lose interest eventually, it's inevitable.

I'm glad I didn't join, and not because I think it was boring or because you are hosting it, just because I was really away from the forum, and a lot of people were too. I think that fall started a month ago in a lot of your countries, so that might be a reason, summer is over and a lot of people don't have as much time as they used to.

I remember 7thson was about to do that too, and SC is doing it really often sometimes but I'm loosing the point. Now there are 3 last players, and you also said it, there were only 3 people that kept playing, those 3 are the finalist (I hope), why don't you just finish the game? It's the end of the game, so stop that nobody-send-answers-so-Player-A-wins nonsense, if there is no answer just wait a little bit longer.

And why can't TONGO continue the game if the players are fine with it? The game is suppose to be fun, not just your own property, if TONGO can keep the game until its ending why would you refuse to it?