The Top MoFos Countdown Part 2

Tools    

Keep it up man !

Trouble with a capital "T"
While you're taking a break, let me say this is really being presented nicely! I like the updates of who's won so far, nice touch.

I know I won't make this list but I think it's really fun to watch.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
First from my list one here. I voted for sumantra roy, basically because of their taste in film and they have been watching a lot of great stuff lately

While you're taking a break, let me say this is really being presented nicely! I like the updates of who's won so far, nice touch.
Awww. Thank you. I love praise.

Originally Posted by Citizen Rules
I know I won't make this list
But I don't like fake modesty.

I enjoy this list because I'm an addict, but I don't like it in another way. I feel kind of sad seeing great members not getting a lot of votes. I hope they know that it has nothing to do with their likability. It's all about current visibility to go along with being here for some time. Any one of the members listed already could easily move up 50 places with a busy year on the forum. Everyone on the site is very well liked, or else they wouldn't be here because they wouldn't have been accepted. Anyone who has shown up so far has done so either because they have disappeared for a stretch, haven't posted much recently, or is very new. I hope the results of this countdown don't bring anyone down. It just isn't like that.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Just going to say, if you've forgotten me, then balls to you

Otherwise, WELCOME BACK WEEMAN.

Reviews

That was brilliant SC, I have no idea who Caitlyn is, all I know is that she's missing!!

Weeman, you will be here and even higher if you were around more. I'm starting to feel "MoFo old", when i realize how many members wont be here/ will be low because they don't post as much now.

I know I won't make this list.
Should I beat you up now or later? You know you have friends here..... so whatever!

Should I beat you up now or later? You know you have friends here..... so whatever!
I'm tired of your fake modesty, too.