A comedy film having a series of stories in it

Tools    

I was watching a film few days ago on Television. It was a series of small and unusual stories (a different comedy). I have not watched it till the end but there will be 6-7 stories.

In the first series kate winslet and hugh jackman were in the lead role. The second one is of a home school boy and in between there were teen age guys who are searching something on internet. It was really a strange movie.

Thanks "The Rodent". I think the guys were searching the same name on the net in the movie, Am i right?

Worst film of 2013 by far.
May be but it is the craziest film i have ever seen

It's called Movie 43
omg that was the worst pos I've ever seen... I don't understand how they got that cast. A friend of mine was telling me that it's really good and tricked me into watching it lol

A system of cells interlinked
Marked!

I don't understand how they got that cast.
People called in favours. Seriously, someone's Godson, some agents kid, waiting for people to do it regardless of the conditions, etc. Plus, when you see some of the names in it, wouldn't you agree to do it? You'd think that if they're on board it'll be ok whatever it is.

You're probably right but... I think anyone with half a brain after reading the script would figure it out that it sucks regardless who is attached to it. And they didn't even have a high budget to think that the actors did it for the money.

You're probably right but... I think anyone with half a brain after reading the script would figure it out that it sucks regardless who is attached to it. And they didn't even have a high budget to think that the actors did it for the money.
You are right, but it is and will maintain the record of "The Craziest, Weird Comedy" Ever