2015 MoFo Challenges

Tools    

How do I - or you, for that matter - know you will hate them if you haven't seen them?

Granted, you're not forced to do it if you don't want to. I just think you should.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Please challenge me to do anything. I need excuses to watch films, rather than just flicking through netflix, and then thinking "oh no, can't watch that because then I'll have no time to watch that!"

ANYTHING.

Okay. YOU can watch all the movies in Swan's Top Ten, and make JJ and Swan happy.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Ok, I challenge Weeman to watch On Golden Pond and Moonstruck then tab them in the Rate the last movie you watched thread.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!

Reviews

Also, any (reasonable) non-movie related challenges shall be considered. My body is ready.

Weeman, I challenge you to wee on a man. It can be yourself.
Reasonable.

I got one, weeman. I challenge you to do your first ever commentary with me! Some time this year.

I got one, weeman. I challenge you to do your first ever commentary with me! Some time this year.
Deal.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Actually I should probably do a reminder post that all challenges have been listed on the first post. Check it out. You're name might be on it and you don't even know it.

If you want to be challenged, just ask for one or complete a challenge that's listed for everyone. Only one month down and eleven more to go. Still a whole lot of time to complete a whole bunch of challenges!

Once you complete one go to the challenge completed thread and tab it. I'll put you on the board.

Trouble with a capital "T"
Guys that was too damn funny! I actually laughed out loud.

Weeman you have to send a 'sample' to Godoggo to get credit for that.

Guys that was too damn funny! I actually laughed out loud.

Weeman you have to send a 'sample' to Godoggo to get credit for that.
A sample?

Granted, you're not forced to do it if you don't want to. I just think you should.

I found The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari on YouTube. I'll watch that tonight, and we'll see how it goes from there.

I found The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari on YouTube. I'll watch that tonight, and we'll see how it goes from there.
That's a fantastic movie.

I watched that film during my brief exploration of silent cinema. I found it really fascinating and very well done. Also it was an educational experience for me as a fan of Tim Burton.

That's a fantastic movie.

I watched that film during my brief exploration of silent cinema. I found it really fascinating and very well done. Also it was an educational experience for me as a fan of Tim Burton.

It doesn't sound like my type of movie, but I'll watch it with an open mind.

What does it have to do with Tim Burton? (I'm kind of hit or miss with Tim Burton's movies.)

What does it have to do with Tim Burton? (I'm kind of hit or miss with Tim Burton's movies.)
It's a (very obvious) influence on Burton's style. You'll see what I mean when you watch it.