The 2014 MoFie Award Ceremonies

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I voted for those love birds. Congrats! And a free night at the Holiday Inn! Don't wreck the room too much.

Sexy & Capt Clown, oh dear!

CONGRATS YOU TWO!

anyone remember Cobpyth and Blue Lion's Harold & Maude (1971) battle royale in Movie Tab II ?!

Master of My Domain
Congrats Sexy and Cs! Your public display of sexual tension had my vote.

Here a tub for you:

Miss Vicky, you can come to the Holiday Inn with us tonight if you want! To feel better about not winning any awards so far.

I'm such a slut. Every year, I win this category with someone else!
Watch it Captain your days are numbered!
Enjoy your partnership while you can and congrats to both of you !

Captain, we'll need to bring a MANNEQUIN or two with us tonight!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Swan couldn't be here so I have one more award to present then I'll have to step out for a few. I'll come back to congratulate the winners.

Thanks everyone for making this another success. I hope we do it again next year and start it in the morning so it can go on all day.

2015 has been absolutely horrible so far so this gave me something to look forward to. MoFie or no MoFie you guys are a bunch of great people.

Thank you, Godoggo (and Rodent!) for putting on such a spectacular show.

Master of My Domain
I'm surprised at that one. I thought Swan and JJ. were a lock for Best Couple.
They've been weak the past month or so. Luckily they're getting back into shape with JJ's 2015 music thread.

They've been weak the past month or so. Luckily they're getting back into shape with JJ's 2015 music thread.
Their weakness was Captain and I's strength!

Master of My Domain
Their weakness was Captain and I's strength!
Their weakness is bubble baths?

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Swan couldn't be here so I have one more award to present then I'll have to step out for a few. I'll come back to congratulate the winners.

Thanks everyone for making this another success. I hope we do it again next year and start it in the morning so it can go on all day.

2015 has been absolutely horrible so far so this gave me something to look forward to. MoFie or no MoFie you guys are a bunch of great people.
Thank YOU for making this possible! You're one of the nicest people around here and probably the one that makes more things happen!

I hope your 2015 will get better!