THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I'm phat and I'm fat. If I get a Moog Phatty, I'll be a fat phat Phattist.

Master of My Domain
For Christmas I would like a new drum set... my current one doesn't make a proper sound not matter how much I tune it.

Master of My Domain
Okay it's been a month and a probably a week since I joined so time for an evaluation- how was I for the past month or so? What did you like or dislike about me? Comment anything you want, I'm open.

But please no words too harsh

Okay it's been a month and a probably a week since I joined so time for an evaluation- how was I for the past month or so? What did you like or dislike about me? Comment anything you want, I'm open.

You fit right in, add to the conversation about film, have fun, and you are not a DB. I approve of this new MoFo.

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope

I agree with Gunslinger, your fitting right in. You can correct me if I am wrong but when I first joined I kind of felt like I was out on the fringes of all the conversations. I think that is a result of what a tight group this is. Glad to have you aboard Gatsby. Keep posting and playing games.

Same as every year for the past 20+ years, for Christmas I want Drew Barrymore, gift wrapped.

If not, chocolate is always good. Good chocolate, of course.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Just an FYI, today is one of the best days for celebrity birthdays that I've ever seen. It's so good, that I had to separate it into three parts on the "Born Today" thread.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...52#post1211952

Everyone should stop in there and check it out. I'm sure you'll find a favorite there today.

How about a chocolate covered Drew Barrymore?
While I wouldn't say no, of course, sex and food aren't to areas I'm ever interested in mixing. Very 9 1/2 Weeks, I know, but it's never done it for me.

Well, that's a cool t-shirt. I don't care a lot about The Thing, but, yeah.

Thinking of coming up with a list of my favorite movie soundtracks, would anyone be interested in that? Could wrap it up pretty quickly, Sexy style.

Thinking of coming up with a list of my favorite movie soundtracks, would anyone be interested in that? Could wrap it up pretty quickly, Sexy style.
You know, that would be a good idea for an actual countdown that everyone gets involved with... do your own if you want, but I could see that working as a collective group countdown.