I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Did Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko got Friendly Mushroom from this thread?
Yes, I'm sure those people read this forum and get their ideas from it.

I suggest reading several of the posts.

Yes, I'm sure those people read this forum and get their ideas from it.

I suggest reading several of the posts.
I will. I'm going to spend time tonight reading every post in this thread. (I just can't do it right now.)

I will. I'm going to spend time tonight reading every post in this thread. (I just can't do it right now.)
You don't really need to read 98 pages and 12 years worth of posts to figure it out, but knock yourself out, Unregistered.

I actually created Friendly Mushroom, Friendly Mushroom. Glad you're a fan. I'll go into detail about this later when I have more time to write. It's a lengthy story.

FM, how about watching a good film... instead of reading this thread... I can suggest many.... mostly foreign.

You so random.

Randddddddddddddddoooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. IIIIIIIIIIIIIII Llllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttoooooooooooooooo.

Master of My Domain
He was really talking about Unregistered
At least Rodent tells the truth.

Shux, I love you too man :P. Ha ha...Such a crazy thread to stumble upon having no idea there was/is another person going by the name of Innovation!