Best movie series to have a marathon for

Tools    

My first thread in these forums!

Which movie series do you think is the best to have a marathon for?

Mine is Lord Of The Rings and Friday The 13th.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Leone's Dollar Trilogy
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Kill Bill 1 and 2

Godfather parts 1 and 2 (and 3 if you're really dedicated)

The cornetto trilogy (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, The World's End)
Fire walk with me.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I recently had a marathon for all of the Indiana Jones films. I particularly liked The Last Crusade. Tower of Doom was enjoyable, Ark is alright, and I believe that the Crystal Skull is legitimately horrible. Not like, "aliens, wah! refrigerator!" but more like, "Wow, the dialogue and the character development in this one bothers me. In-fact, some of this is stupid as hell!"

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
Go on a road trip with Wim Wenders:

Alice in the Cities
The Wrong Move
Kings of the Road

Go Agead, Make My Day

ROCKY

I agree! Rocky is the way to go! And right after that's finished I'd recommend jumping straight over to Rambo

Kill Bill 1 and 2

Godfather parts 1 and 2 (and 3 if you're really dedicated)

The cornetto trilogy (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, The World's End)
+1 on Godfather parts 1 and 2. I also love the 2 (Shaun of the Dead, The World's End) that I've seen of the cornetto trilogy. Bond films are great too. I'm also a sucker for the Harry Potter movies.

Go Agead, Make My Day
I agree! Rocky is the way to go! And right after that's finished I'd recommend jumping straight over to Rambo
You are the man Sensei

Dirty Harry and the James Bond films.
Dirty Harry, that should be my number 2

Evil Dead (1981)
Evil Dead 2
Army of Darkness

+1 on Godfather parts 1 and 2. I also love the 2 (Shaun of the Dead, The World's End) that I've seen of the cornetto trilogy. Bond films are great too. I'm also a sucker for the Harry Potter movies.
Oh man! You are missing on maybe the best of the Blood and Ice Cream trilogy. Hot Fuzz is amazing. When you do watch it, though, keep in mind thinking of it as a spoof along the lines of Naked Gun or Airplane. Also, it helps if you've seen lots and lots of action films.

Toy Story!