The Expendables 3

Tools    

The Expendables 3 is my most anticipated movie of 2014. More anticipated than Darren Aronofsky's Noah, believe it or not!

I'm sure there will be a part 4, and all the actors who were cut from this one will be onboard next, and I am talking about Cage, Chan, Seagal, and hopefully Eastwood, and Rourke returns!
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

I honestly can not wait for this movie, love this series Ex 1 is my favourite movie, i grew up with all these kill a guy then say a cool line afterwards movies. Everyone has to admit these movies have the most badass cast ever ensembled.

Looks like this will be the last... The trailer looks awesome though can't wait for it August can't come quick enough!!

I'm The Architect Of My Own Destruction
i dont think that this will be last though trailer says one last ride.
here's expendables 4 info link
http://expendables.wikia.com/wiki/The_Expendables_4
and its not fake.pierce brosnan was invited to join 4th installment.

I'm excited for this one. I'm not that big of action movies, but the comedy on these always makes me comeback. The Expendables 2 was awesome, so I hope this one is in the same level.

Main actors, It's gonna be a one hell of a movie

Sylvester Stallone
Jason Statham
Jet Li
Antonio Banderas
Wesley Snipes
Dolph Lundgren
Mel Gibson
Harrison Ford
Arnold Schwarzenegger

i dont think that this will be last though trailer says one last ride.
here's expendables 4 info link
http://expendables.wikia.com/wiki/The_Expendables_4
and its not fake.pierce brosnan was invited to join 4th installment.
Awesome these are my favourite movies glad to know it won't be the last but I wonder how far they will take it?

I am just wondering does everyone of these actors owe Stallone a favour or something, not saying these movies are bad but not all of the actors are past their used by date and do still act in decent movies.

Snipes owes him from Demolition man
Banderas owes him from Assassins

Not too sure about Ford and Gibson though maybe he "took" care of something or someone for them.

The movie is still all about cameo's and that is just not as interesting as they think it is. I'm not even going to pretend like I want to see it. There are way better movies coming out throughout the year so this one is easy to gloss over without feeling any regret or concern.

I wouldn't say it's ALL about cameos I think the first two had a good story with them and would of worked as an awesome action flick without all the big names. The stars may have drew the crowd in but the story is why we stay

I mean the story is a typical action flick but I find I like it because of nostalgic reasons, hints of comedy are an added bonus.

Actually it is more like Snipes owes Stallone for not appearing in the first Expendables because he could not travel outside of the country due to being investigated for tax evasion. Thus giving rise to Terry Crews in the first movie.

Actually it is more like Snipes owes Stallone for not appearing in the first Expendables because he could not travel outside of the country due to being investigated for tax evasion. Thus giving rise to Terry Crews in the first movie.
We'll I never knew that... I'm glad tho Crewes is great in that role

And we get Snipes in a later installment. So it works out for everyone!
That it does, that it does

lot enjoying with it and having fun too