Lucy

Tools    

but now you have my attention
This film reminds me of limitless but with more extreme side effects and I love Scarlett Johansson so I'm looking forward to it.

Honestly I didn´t like the movie, the amazings things about the brain and all is cool, and interesting but I hated the end of the movie, I would like to see a sequel expecting it to be better than the first one, but I dont think thats going to happen... anayway i really liked a lot the fact that the only measure that really exists is time, nothing more, no metters, speed, weight, those things are just creations to make nature understandable by men...

I didn't like that movie it was very simple and toss off . The plot was poor too actually the only think that i like in the movie was Scarlet Johannes.

They are abusing the concepts of science to amuse and stupify the society

I didn't like that movie it was very simple and toss off . The plot was poor too actually the only think that i like in the movie was Scarlet Johannes.
So true. The plots of Sci-Fi Hollywood movies have become way too predictable. They need to work on the quality more..

I cant really tell how much i felt excited for this movie in 2014, and i went to see it in cinemas, but while the idea is grandioso and really ground breaking the delivery and the writing felt just generic, this movie should have been made by christopher nolan

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I think the problem with the idea is the villain, and he just didn't have a strong enough motivation and to sacrifice all his men like that, and they just needed a different villain altogether.