The Top 50 MoFos With The Highest Post Count...

Tools    

Hey Vicky, you have a plus three on Caity's name, but she, sadly enough, has not been around since 03-20-11.
I know she hasn't been around. The post counts I listed are correct according to the members list. It's not a mistake on my part.

I can only assume it has something to do with this:

Just a quick note: I updated the post counters recently, which re-counts post totals so that things like all the custom spam removal things I've built and such get accounted for more accurately. Normally this means almost everyone's post count going down, but in the random spot checking I did it made them go up. Weird.

OK, you didn't post that there, and I've never seen that post of his before. So there was no way for me to know that. I just assumed you accidentally clicked on a number without realizing it.

post count isn't an appropriate measure of posting quality. Rep earned PER post, on average, is

post count isn't an appropriate measure of posting quality. Rep earned PER post, on average, is

What makes you think anybody was measuring quality?

There is no way to objectively define or measure the "quality" of a post anyways, since different people come here for different reasons.

Originally Posted by nostromo87
What makes you think anybody was measuring quality?

There is no way to objectively define or measure the "quality" of a post anyways, since different people come here for different reasons.
nothing more than an observation

so far this is all about quantity... yet that may not be a complete representation

quantity vs quality. would a girl/guy rather go on a thousand mediocre dates, or have a handful of outstandingly successful ones, etc. that type thing

so far this is all about quantity... yet that may not be a complete representation
Of course it's "all about quantity." What were you expecting from a thread titled The Top 50 MoFos With The Highest Post Count?

quantity vs quality. would a girl/guy rather go on a thousand mediocre dates, or have a handful of outstandingly successful ones, etc. that type thing
Again, there's no way to objectively define "mediocre" or "outstanding." It all just depends on what you're looking to get out of a date or a forum post.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
First time I've checked this thread and there are a few surprises.

Of course it's "all about quantity." What were you expecting from a thread titled The Top 50 MoFos With The Highest Post Count?
if a discussion about quantity vs quality were to take place, this thread appears an appropriate spot for it

if a discussion about quantity vs quality were to take place, this thread appears an appropriate spot for it
What are you waffling on about?. The thread says members post count, nothing more.

What are you waffling on about?. The thread says members post count, nothing more.
why the sensitivity to seeing it from another angle?

why the sensitivity to seeing it from another angle?
There is no other angle. The thread does what it says.

There is no other angle
respectfully disagree, but it's not really a big deal. so i'll just leave it at that