MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2024 Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I will join the chorus. Two pitchers within an out of QS last night. Ugh
This drives me batshit. Luckily, the real Sonny showed up last night and dialed up a QS for me. Meanwhile, Framber is still not right.

Also:

"Josh Jung (wrist) will begin a minor league rehab assignment at Triple-A Round Rock on Thursday."

Finally!

Needing Saves so bad I picked up Ryne Stanek. Feels like purposefully putting a tooth with a cavity into my mouth.

Cubs @ Tampa Bay, and I have both Taj Bradley & Justin Steele going against each other. Hate to say it but I like Steeles chances, and Bradley is starting to show some brilliance. Hope he's turned a corner.

If 2 games in a row are any indicator then Shohei Ohtani is back to his old self. Luis Robert Jr is impersonating Adam Dunn so far this season. If or when he hits it, its a homer.

That's all from Bay News 9, where all your worst Fantasy Baseball decisions are made!

A system of cells interlinked
Cubs @ Tampa Bay, and I have both Taj Bradley & Justin Steele going against each other. Hate to say it but I like Steeles chances, and Bradley is starting to show some brilliance. Hope he's turned a corner.
While catching up on highlights a bit ago, Taj just wasn't making me feel good as I watched him. I am not sure this kid is ready to put it all together yet, so I shipped him. The potential is there, though.

Taj did very well for himself So did Justin Steele. So did Garrett Crochet, and I jumped 12 points.

Im needing Saves with a not bad ERA & Whip. Willing to move David Fry and/or Nolan Gorman depending on the closer.

Astros are going to eat over 30 million(!) in cutting ties with Abreu.
Talk about a debacle.
There must not have been a market for him what-so-ever. Nobody was even willing to pay just half his contract to take him on. I think 30 million is the payroll for Oakland As entire roster

The trick is not minding
There must not have been a market for him what-so-ever. I think 30 million is the payroll for Oakland As entire roster
Looking at his stats I can see why. Plus, if a team does claim him, the Astros are still on the hook for most of his contract regardless.
He’ll end up being claimed, and probably sent to the minors (again) to fix what ever is ailing him, I imagine.

Time to watch Sale mow down Tongo’s Rays
Beautiful sight. The new stadium we're buildings gonna be alot better to look at compared to Tropicana Field. Don't know if it'll have as much Wow effect as that though.
When Tim said the Rays weren't gonna do so good this year I didn't believe him. Now I do, but if we can manage to not be last place in the A.L. Beast then ill be happy.

Willson Contreras should be back before July, so I'm willing to move David Fry (C, 1B, OF) ranked 24th overall. I need a closer. One with a Whip less than 1.20
I tried to move David Fry and Nolan Gorman in a 2 for 1, and nobody is interested enough to trade a closer for them. So I had to drop Gorman to waivers. Even though he leads all 2nd basemen in homers he strikes out alot. I've already got to carry Schwarby, and Luis Robert Jr's low avg's to get homers, cant afford to do that with anyone else.
Still need a good closer, but looks like ill have to hope and wait for one to be available on waivers. Bummer.
If anyone wants to move a closer, tell me what will work for you and hopefully we can come to an accord. I do have other players than David Fry.

Nobody will probably read this post since I've so many in this thread, but Father's Day, and me dedicating my team to my Dad, may be the reason for such a good day.
As of this writing...
14 Runs
3 Home Runs
5 RBI
3 Stolen Bases (all due to David Hamilton)
.400 Avg
.489 OBP
Ronel Blanco threw a 7 inning no hitter with 8 Ks, and I got 2 saves.

Another Run, two more RBI, and a fourth Stolen base. David Hamilton must be a catchers nightmare.