Happy Anniversary Mark!

Tools    

Four years? Is that all? It feels like longer. In the good way, not the bad way. It also feels like I might have said this exact thing last year.

Either way: FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS! VOTE MARK F FOR...something. Do we need a Treasurer around here, maybe? Dogcatcher?

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Yoda
Either way: FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS! VOTE MARK F FOR...something. Do we need a Treasurer around here, maybe? Dogcatcher?
...bearded dissident rebel?

Happy anniversary Marko

Happy Anniversary!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Thank You.

Yes, I could pass for a bearded dissident rebel, although Mr. Welles is too skinny for me to play. I could still do Gantry with a beard and maybe duke it out with that two-headed Dr. Phil/Veda Monster.

This month is my lucky 7/11. October 7 is my MoFo anniversary, and October 11 is my Wedding Anniversary. I've been married to Brenda 20 years longer than I have to MoFo!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Seeing as I repeat myself more often than a vegetarian at an all-you-can-eat mung bean buffet, I'll try a new tack:

WARNING: "I never tire of old gags" spoilers below
Happy Effing Anniversary!

See? Those that don't want to see it don't have to see it!

I can't imagine this place without you, Mark, and I'd say that about very few people here.

Happy Mofo Anniversary AND Happy Anniversary to you and your wife, Brenda!!!!! You have been good to me and I sincerely appreciate it! YOU ROCK

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

Glad to have met you and that you are here.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The place wouldn't be the same without ya.

Suspect's Reviews

Happy Anniversary!
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage