Sexy Celebrity's Game of Torture

Tools    

BONUS

If this post -- this very post right here -- gets 30 rep points before Monday, the day I am to return (1/27/2014) --

Tell Yoda to add an extra day to my banning, making my return date be Tuesday, January 28, 2014.

Also, the alternate accounts, if I have any, will be banned, so it won't just be me banned, with Dorothy Michaels or Psychic Isaac running around, if those are me.

I will be COMPLETELY GONE for the weekend. BANNED.

You are about to have a Sexy Celebrity Free Weekend.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just got Priscilla on DVD! I wanted to a commentary about General Zod and Agent Smith in drag in Aussie land!

You are about to have a Sexy Celebrity Free Weekend.
I was going to have one anyway. I'm not even meant to be here now.

The game would have been pointless.
Oh, it was pointless. Mission accomplished.

Sexys foreign movie rants are far superior to Gaupos anime scientific reports. I mean Sexys reacting to a 9 hour documentary making the list has far more than Guapo spamming 5 pages of the thread arguing that other people don't understand anime

Each rep should be a year.
He should be banned forever.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Wow, what an attention wh*re SC is!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sexy Celebrity brings a certain extra spice to the forums.
Yeah, one that gives you the sh!ts.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

It's over. I'm back.

That was the stupidest thing I've ever done.

I asked Yoda to bring me back early, but the sadist told me to keep hanging on until Monday -- "You can do it!" He liked me being gone.

Then the website itself was supposed to un-ban me at exactly 8:00 and it didn't until 8:15. It hit the damn snooze button on Sexy Celebrity.