Sexy Celebrity's Game of Torture

Tools    

I don't understand this at all...

Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Very soon, everyone will have the chance to compete in something very exciting -- and very torturous.
Expect the unexpected.
If you all were on edge about what this game was about, don't worry...

So was I.

How much does everyone here appreciate me?
You all think I'm so negative, but I'd say I'm really a lot more positive than you think.
This game will be about seeing the positive side to me. And not so much the negative.
Originally Posted by rauldc14
I would hate to see you banned Sexy.
This game wasn't about torturing you.

It was about torturing me.

I left a subtle clue - just like they do in the Saw movies - in my second post about what this game was about.

Seeing the positive side to me.

And not so much the negative.

I am going to be BANNED for the amount of times I was positive repped in this thread during those two hours. Each positive rep = a day I'll be banned.

I've already talked this over with Yoda and he agreed to ban me for however long I have to be banned because of this game.

I was only positive repped
THREE times during the course of this game.

Three.

So that's THREE DAYS I'll be banned.

You had the opportunity to appreciate me.

You had the opportunity to keep hitting and hitting the rep button on all seven posts that I made during the two hours.

You failed to figure out the game and I will only be banned for three days now, just as soon as Yoda sees this and does it.

So, I should be banned today at some time when Yoda gets back on. I will be back sometime on Monday, January 27, 2014.

Thanks for playing, everyone.

You all can thank Daniel M for giving me two positive reps (two days) and rauldc14 for giving me one rep (one day).

You should appreciate me more and give me more rep and then you could do things like torture me and ban me more days.

Just imagine the amount of days I could have been banned because of this....

But you can stop imagining right now because ---

GAME OVER!

Just sent a message to Yoda about my three day ban starting whenever he does it.

Also, the alternate accounts, if I have any, will be banned, so it won't just be me banned, with Dorothy Michaels or Psychic Isaac running around, if those are me.

I will be COMPLETELY GONE for the weekend. BANNED.

You are about to have a Sexy Celebrity Free Weekend.

And Daniel M, thanks for the love. I love you, too. I will see you when I get back... shortly. *evil laugh*

Making Sexy Celebrity threads a higher priority might have given me more days to be banned.

Well, that was a whole lot of nothing.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Well, that was a whole lot of nothing.
Yeah, and I missed the whole damned thing!

Does this make Daniel the bad guy?
Yes, well, don't feel bad Daniel. Imagine if nobody had repped me. How embarrassing. The game would have been pointless.

I think I'll still be able to read Movie Forums even though I'll be banned, so, you can leave me messages of support and encouragement here or throughout the forum while I'm gone.

Just think of it as something like a David Blaine act. Or a Jackass style stunt.

I'll have plenty to fuss about when I get back.