The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Explains why you're still on the 'drugs are cool, look at me' phase. Instead of casual recreational, non attention seeking, enjoyment.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
This is me in a Planet of the Apes mask menacing shoppers at Wild Bill's in Connecticut...Beware the evil ape...who apparently likes Guns N Roses...
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	monkeymask.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	7663  

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Alright, I have a handful of photos to share.

Little dude was sick and holding him like a baby made me realize how freaking big he is!

This was a serious undertaking, coaching a 4 year old tee ball team.

Tanner can swing!

My wife and I at my leadership school graduation.

and the three of us

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Ooh! Both you and your son have those spooky eyes in picture #4! Happy Halloween!

PS - I hope all you guys are as happy as you look.

Ooh! Both you and your son have those spooky eyes in picture #4! Happy Halloween!

PS - I hope all you guys are as happy as you look.
Yeah, crazy flash eyes! Thanks Mark, enjoy your Halloween as well.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
aw, how did i miss these?

i really like the picture of you and your girl in the car. it looks old fashioned like it's from a Peter Bogdanovich movie or something.

MV, you really remind me of my g/f's best friend and 'second mother' in that photo. For the summer convention, the group went for a steampunk Alice In Wonderland and she was The Mad Hatter. She'd have loved that hat.

that's a really good costume. especially because you've never struck me as a 'i dress up for themed parties' kind of girl.

Yeah, I'm not that kind of girl but I saw the hat online and loved it. So I had wear it.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i didn't know if i should share this, but why not? this is what i ended up wearing to the Halloween party at work on Friday. note: it's not actually a costume, lol. originally i was going to go as Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service, but i didn't end up finding the right sort of dress in time and so i just threw this together instead. everything i'm wearing i already owned, apart from the red headband in my hair, which i bought off Etsy.

Fiscal, I see a bit of ink. Care to share some pics?
Yeah! My arm is inspired by my favorite film, The Fountain. I have a chest piece as well, but no photo. Ill post one sometime. You have some work done, too?