Reviews Section

Tools    

Dont know if this has been raised before, but the increasing amounts of "Important" topics is making that forum quite messy, may I suggest the use of a sub-forum, for user-specific review topics, and have the existing forum as a topic per film?

Its just its a little cluttered with all the Important topics, just my opinion though

Originally Posted by Philmster
Dont know if this has been raised before, but the increasing amounts of "Important" topics is making that forum quite messy, may I suggest the use of a sub-forum, for user-specific review topics, and have the existing forum as a topic per film?

Its just its a little cluttered with all the Important topics, just my opinion though
A valid point. I'm one of those who has a review thread specifically for my own. I think its a good idea to allow for a sub-thread though. It would certainly make the other non stick threads more available and still focus on those topics and reviews classed as 'Important'.

You're right; I thought the same to myself awhile back, after giving another "Important" status.

Your idea of a sub-forum is good one, but I have another idea or two I might want to explore. One way or another, however, I'll definitely be making a change to organize things a bit better. Sorry for the confusion/delay. I'll try to get to it this week.

Cool, just makes for easier reading

It is getting a bit disorganized in the review forum… but even so, it was a great idea… I knew we had several talented writers but had no idea we actually had as many as we do…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

You ready? You look ready.
I'm also one that has an important thread and this is a great idea. It's getting very messy and that would help a lot.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

A system of cells interlinked
This is odd, I was just commenting to myself yesterday about how clean the review thread looks in comparison to some of the others. For instance, the Gen Discussion thread has been taken over by games and battles. Not that I mind, but it's just funny that this thread is the one comments arose from. All the importants DO hinder the flow I will admit, but overall, the thread is the most on topic.

Yeah its on topic, but its a bit too cluttered in my opinion