i think zachary quinto only fits to be Spock!

Tools    

as i ve known zachary quinto since his 2009 entry as spock in Star trek, i felt that whenever i see him acting in another character, to me i just see him as spock, i can t like to watch him in any other films or other characters... but for example, i wouldn't feel that Patrick stewart for example, he was jean luc picard, and he s in X men as a lead actor somewhat, but for me zachary quinto i can only see him as Spock,
do you guys agree, what are your thoughts on some of these actors who just fall in the hole of having being set for only one role..

A system of cells interlinked
While I think Quinto is excellent as Spock, my first exposure to him was in the show Heroes, in which he played the villain, Syler. He was great in that role, as well.

Recently I saw him hosting a new version of "In Search Of" (The original was hosted by Leonard Nimoy.) and it seemed like he was using the same voice he uses as Spock. Maybe that's just his voice, though.

While I think Quinto is excellent as Spock, my first exposure to him was in the show Heroes, in which he played the villain, Syler. He was great in that role, as well.
That was my first with him, too. Enjoyed his villain.

"Save the cheerleader, sod everything else" - I think I have that right