Movies You Wished Didn't End As Soon As They Did

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Sometimes, I try not to find out how long the film is, to keep the suspense going..

I could say this for "Harry and Tonto" - also wish "Marty" was a bit longer.

I'll remember more, I'll you guys answer.

Boyhood. I could watch that for another 3 hours. Maybe 6.
Agree with that, it ended on a really abrupt note

4 hour cut of The Wolf of Wall Street.
There's a 4 Hour Cut?

One is 'The Woodsman' with Kevin Bacon. I knew it was short, but I wasn't at all prepared for it to end already. It felt so abrupt and inconclusive. Not even like just an open ending, I thought it was a lazy conclusion.

I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.
Although Liam Neeson's The Grey wasn't great to begin with, I'd really like to see him fight that wolf. That was like the main thing they were showing off in the trailer. But hey, at least it leaves the end open to interpretation, but knowing Neeson, he probably destroyed that wolf and then killed some Albanian sex traffickers on a mission to rescue his daughter, or his wife, or both.

I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.
4 hour cut of The Wolf of Wall Street.
You're right, I would've done anything to see Marty's uncut version of The Wolf of Wall Street.

Yeah that was the long cut that Marty had to cut down. Also there was a lot more sex and violence, and was rated NC-17. I want to see that!
Awesome, probably will never get an official release as sad as that is

Yeah that was the long cut that Marty had to cut down. Also there was a lot more sex and violence, and was rated NC-17. I want to see that!
Just found this actually:

http://screencrush.com/wolf-of-wall-street-blu-ray/

Fargo. I was so bummed it ended that I watched the credits roll for like 5 minutes, expecting the scene to be tucked somewhere in them, like in a damn Marvel movie or something.

I have a whole list of films that could have been a lot longer than they actually were and never really wanted them to end...off the top of my head:

All that Jazz
Tootsie
Pulp Fiction
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
Cabaret
Young Frankenstein
A Star is Born (1954)
The Way We Were
Behind the Candelabra
LA Confidential
McCabe and Mrs. Miller
On the Town