Jennifer Lawrence says she is quitting acting

Tools    

Well, with what's happened to PSH, they've still got a few years of filming left to do... bets are the release date will be pushed back so they can redo all of his scenes.

If she's retiring for a year, it'll be during 2017 by the look of it.

Actually just read up... they're using a CGI Hoffman to complete the scenes he didn't get to film.

Yes... really.

In the Beginning...
Hmmm. It'll be interesting to see how extensively they use a CGI version of him. It might be that the shots are fairly quick with existing audio used for any lines he might have (possibly in conjunction with a script rewrite).

Either way, I think a break from acting is well deserved for J-Law. Maybe she'll come back to her hometown and kick it with me.

Why would you not take a break? She literally has a mountain of money she could probably just retire now if she wanted to. Too bad us normal people cant just say you know what I'm sick of my line of work. Im gunna have a year of lounging on the beach sipping Mia Tia's while being hand feed sushi

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Why would you not take a break? She literally has a mountain of money she could probably just retire now if she wanted to. Too bad us normal people cant just say you know what I'm sick of my line of work. Im gunna have a year of lounging on the beach sipping Mia Tia's while being hand feed sushi
We can dream, can't we

Maybe she means she is quitting acting (or the trying) and go all Keanu!!

Jennifer going all Black Leather clad on a wire, walking walls, punching them and even flying right through them... all with one stiff expression.

If this is true, then that's a damn shame. She's like, hella talented and stuff.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
This is what the first post means:
"Jennifer Lawrence says she is quitting acting... for a year after Hunger Games is completed."

as always this is just a marketing gimmick, a short slogan to draw attention of viewers to the film or the actress. Actors can do what they want, almost every actor every year quiets acting. On the internet you can find plenty of information about "being tired" or "quitting acting." I have read such rumor about Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts.

A system of cells interlinked
Hunger games films are fantastic, and Jen Lawrence is ridiculously skilled.