Worst/weirdest spam you've ever received

Tools    

Oh, man, have I got stories. But I was prompted to create this thread because of this truly heinous spam message I got this morning:

Are you interested in enriching yourself by means of war? It`s right time to do it! As soon as the military attack Syria, oil prices will rise as well as [COMPANY REDACTED] share price!!! Begin earning cash on Monday, September 09, get [COMPANY REDACTED] shares!
Yep, that's right. Junk/penny stock spam based around war. Stay classy, spammer.

I just get the usual medical stuff and pills that give vitamins.

I have had one that said something like "Sign up and earn cash £s!!"

Reading through, I realised it was one of those medical experiment companies where they make you take pills and spray stuff in your eyes and stuff.

We once got used book spam here on MoFo. No joke. Added it to the Glossary and everything. I'm like...really? Used books are lucrative enough that you're spamming them? On a movie site?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

No words can describe the awkward weirdness of this.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I was offered penis reduction surgery for men with an over large shlong in a spam email. It scared me, it was like they knew! But how did they know?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I tried to go on this site I use for free TV programs on my Ipad and was presented with a link that took me to a video showing a woman about to insert a massive *censored* in her mouth.

I tried to go on this site I use for free TV programs on my Ipad and was presented with a link that took me to a video showing a woman about to insert a massive *censored* in her mouth.
Some of us have to make a living - and I was gentle with her.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
She looked like the type that liked it rough tbh.

I get ones like Get laid in Ti Juana Tonight!! And messages from all kinds of young girls from all over the world.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Sex Kitten noticed my Facebook profile and thought I was cute.

(if so, I can only imagine what Sex Kitten looks like....)