What is your favorite Martial Arts Movie?

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Hero (Yimou, 2002)

Ah, but for actual full contact stuff with real martial arts, you can't beat The Stunt People films...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It's not a martial arts film, but this scene is impressive:

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

for everyone saying ong bak, have you seen the protecter?
I thought it was a far superior film

that old boy fight seemed really fake and ridiculous. maybe because i was watching the bad guys instead of the hero it was absurd how those guys were acting and pretending that they were fighting.

i kind of felt the same way about the original drunken master, but at least in that case i was impressed by their form and speed and strength in the martial arts, even though it was obviously choreographed.

Kung Fu Hustle

That is a nice one but i cant see the video!

That is a nice one but i cant see the video!
Meh...I was trying to post the trailer, but the internet's acting stupid.

yes sir, I saw ip man plenty of times. Great Movie, Donnie Yen is the man

for everyone saying ong bak, have you seen the protecter?
I thought it was a far superior film

that old boy fight seemed really fake and ridiculous. maybe because i was watching the bad guys instead of the hero it was absurd how those guys were acting and pretending that they were fighting.

i kind of felt the same way about the original drunken master, but at least in that case i was impressed by their form and speed and strength in the martial arts, even though it was obviously choreographed.
In what way? That scene was filmed in one take and Choi Min-sik is an actor not a martial artist, i think you take alot of credit away from him by not recognizing what he actually achieved jmo though . The only other trained martial artist that routinely produces one take scenes is Tony Jaa imo.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Drunken Master 2 (Far superior to the original)
Fearless (Jet Li is amazing in this one)
Ong Bak (a newer favorite of mine)
Enter the Dragon (Everyone says this one, and for good reason)
Raging Phoenix (Awesomely silly break dance fighting!)
Police Story (the fight in the mall with all the breaking glass is probably the best of Jackie Chan's career)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/