Taking the plunge

Tools    

Finally after several look sees at this forum I decided to take the plunge and join. I primarily like Musicals, Disney films, but I am not limited to just that. My all time favorite film is To Kill A Mockingbird. I was born in Tennessee and now live in Florida. I just finished school and was part of the Disney college program and now have the best job in the world. I have been working at Walt Disney World in the Animal Kingdom as an Acrobat(Monkey) in the Festival Of The Lion King Show. So if you ever take your family it is a must see show.

Glad you gave it a go, Dasher. Welcome to Movie Forums.

You'll find plenty of company in regards to To Kill A Mockingbird. Lots of people have it listed among their favorites, including a couple of our moderators.

Don't forget to add your own Favorite Movies, too.

Hello Dasher. Youre definitely an interesting sort. I had a buddy that was a figure skater in the Lion King show when it was on the road. Yknow I think I might just rewatch Lion King. I havent seen it since when it first came out. Anyway welcome!

Hi there and welcome to MoFo... Sounds like you have a great job... what part of Tennessee are you from? I love the mountains and have thought about moving there off and on...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Thanks for the welcome. yes, my job is a lot of fun but also very tiring. I was born and raised just south of Nashville in Brentwood. I started college at Duke University and then went on to the Disney College Program and now live with a roommate near Walt Disney World in Kissimmee, Fla..

Kissimmee. what a great place name!
It is a fun place place to live. A lot of nice spots to hang at night and it is right in the backyard of the best place on earth Walt Disney World. it is also very close to Orlando. Plus it is a fun name Kiss I Mee.