A Small Request!

Tools    

When I first started moderating, I didn't realize that all I had to do to delete the "ten posts made to post a link", was go into their profile, click all post, and delete them from there. Sooooo, it was no big deal deleting all the sarcastic/blunt replies in the different threads of the board. However, I know about it now. You can see where I'm going with this, yes!?! The only way I can delete all these replies, now, is to search all ten threads for them. Not to complain, but I'd rather not have to do that. Mainly because late night seems to be the heaviest flow of spammers. Replying in their SPAM thread is no biggie, because it gets sent away, anyway. The regular threads are the threads that matter. Just last night, a few hours after I banned another spammer, I noticed a "not quoted" reply to a spammer, and since the spammer's post was gone, it looked like another member was getting snipped at. Again, I'm not trying to moan, but it would be great if you guys could fight that feeling. I've only been a mod for roughly eight months, but it feels like I've already banned over 100 spammers. That's a lot of crap to get rid of. Well, that's all . . . for now!

Thanks!

I can only say two things:
1. I am glad I am not a mod.
2. I am really glad I am not a mod.
3. I love all that you do.

So, do you mean you would prefer it if I didn't reply to someone who is an obvious spammer in a regular thread? So it is easier for you to track down their crap posts for deletion? If so, then I'll try, I can't promise you anything because I'm such a smart ass; (or epic tool depending on your mileage) I just wasn't sure.

Lisa's referring to a nice feature that makes it easy to delete people's posts in one fell swoop by clicking on their "Find all posts" link. However, you can't see from that specific page whether or not people have replied, and if you delete just the spam and not any related replies, it can screw up the continuity and make it look like people are replying to things they're not.

So, yeah, a reasonable request, but almost a pity, because I usually enjoy watching you guys berate them.

Destiny's name is Lisa?

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Destiny's name is Lisa?
Yes, yes it is!

Now, to use my psychic abilities, and guess your name. I'm seeing a letter that's in between J and L. The beginning of your name sounds like key. Key . . . key . . .

Now I'm picturing these two guys . . .

Let's see . . . Ummm, David?

can any one tell me how to post movies in dis site plssss

n can i post any wall papers here??

A system of cells interlinked
No, but I will tell you that in order for people to understand you, you may want to use actual words, sentences, and punctuation.

[EDIT] Ok, that's it; you are banned. You violated just about every rule we have in the short time you were here. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

I'm glad you got that one instead of me...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Female Jungle Poster
No, but I will tell you that in order for people to understand you, you may want to use actual words, sentences, and punctuation.

[EDIT] Ok, that's it; you are banned. You violated just about every rule we have in the short time you were here. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.
Crack that whip, Sedai!

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Man, I could barely keep up! Finally dropped the ban hammer so I could have time to clean the mess!
That's happened to me several times lately... I used to erase then ban... now I'm banning and then taking out the garbage 'cause spammers apparently have a faster connection than I do...