Michael Jackson Is Dead!!

Tools    

R.I.P., Michael Jackson.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

I was just watching this on the news.
This thread title is probably not the best, but nevertheless...

RIP MJ

What a shock Those poor children what is there fate they have never known a real life they only had him

Originally Posted by nebbit
Those poor children what is there fate
His children will be free to take off the Mardi Gras masks.

Or were you referring to the little boys?

Shame that his life took so many odd and sometimes disturbing turns. From what I've read he never had much of a shot at a normal life.

He was genuinely talented and I quite enjoyed most of the music he put out, and was eagerly awaiting another album, which unfortunately won't ever come.

RIP.

OK, Yoda, so is he really dead? Has it been confirmed that the rumor is true?

My life isn't written very well.
Still hearing he's in a coma...per CNN

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I'm sad too! I was born in 1983 during the Thriller craze and as a toddler I used to do the Thriller dance and watch that music video nonstop. He was my hero then. I loved Off the Wall, Thriller, Bad, and Dangerous.

Now when I see the Thriller video and he's dancing around as a zombie, it's gonna be even creepier...

He was a legend.

RIP, man was a musical legend and I hope the world will remember him for the great music he brought us. I know I will.

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
A true musical great, the king of pop. His music and legacy will outlive all the controversy that surrounded him. This is the saddest day for music since John Lennon and Freddy Mercury died.

RIP MJ

I agree, it trips me out a little how much stuff like this affects me sometimes. I think at times that I'm above feeling things sometimes. And then some random thing will happen and I realize that I am in fact a human being and it affects me deeply.

It saddens me even more that most people today are already labeling him "Freak" and "Child molester" and most people don't even know what the **** they are talking about. They just regurgitate crap that they hear spewed on TV or Radio.

R.I.P. Micheal. You will be missed.

A lot of Icons dying recently -

RIP Mike, I remember when you came here to the Pensacola Civic Center to rehearse and although I never caught a glimpse of you, I did hear you singing Billy Jean when I delivered pizzas to your crew. You will be missed.

That man definitely was a freak and probably a child molester, but he was also a beloved human being and I know I'll miss his wackiness.

Originally Posted by 7thson
I did hear you singing Billy Jean when I delivered pizzas to your crew.
I'll sing "Billy Jean" for ya for a pizza!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Jackson was an Icon, that's for sure, and I want to make sure that everybody knows that I'm shocked and concerned for his family just as much as I would be for anybody else, famous or not. I also know that these R.I.P. threads are meant to praise and honor the recipients, and I think that's a good thing, but Jackson is a can of worms, and I don't ever remember discussing him at all here, but you guys must have. Maybe somebody can dig up an old thread or tell me if I can start one, because this thread can cover dozens of topics here. I'm not really interested in Gossip or "he did it because somebody said so", but the guy did buy the Beatles catalogue and his physical appearance has probably evolved more than anyone I've ever seen in my life. Now, don't use this thread to discuss that. I've got visitors so don't get too mad at me here. Where should we discuss everything Michael?

What's it like down there Mark? Gotta be pretty nuts. From what they're showing on CNN it looks like the masses are already gathering.

EDIT: And I think we should just let everything hang out in this thread. If people want to call him a freak show or Child molester fine. Be prepared to take **** for it though. I plan on defending him so I know I'm ready to deal with it.