Hey, i have film-strip of a movie... please help!

Tools    

Hey, sup?

First of all, I'm sorry if this post doesn't fitting in here, but I'm kinda desperate.

I have a short movie (13 sec) of a movie, that i really want to know its name... can you guys help me? i hope...

Download:

tnx ahead!

Personally, I am not going to download files, when I don't know exactly what they are. How safe they are. I also don't like the fact that you posted ten quick "ok", "yea", "me too" . . . on the board, just so you could post them.

I've removed the links until the Admin decides on them. You will need to do what Special K suggested, and describe the scenes.

OK guys you're right, i'm sorry...
I'm trying to identity this movie for along time now, every where i go,
there was no 1 who could help me

This place look so professional and organized...
I'm sorry about the span msg's... it was not on purpose...

This link's are just zip, with the film-strip in side them, that all...
I'm know i'm new, but this place, beside my specific problem, look very cool and i thing ill stick around... if you don't mind...

So please guys, can you help me on this one? i'll swear i wont do this kind of sh*t again

You want to post like me?
Mate - relax!
If you truly are desperate to figure this movie out, and the download files are harmless, then it's not exactly spam. Then your just posting random messages to break the link limit. That would be considered spam if the download files were vira or some kind of promotion to your own sites, or something like that. But if it really is just some clips, then my guess would be that it's okay (I am not the admin or a moderater though so I can't be sure).
We're suspicios because your behaviour so far, is the behaviour of the typical spammer. But if your intentions with these links aren't against the rules, then you really didn't do anything wrong. I think some people in here would call me naive to believe that this scenario is really the case though.
To be honest I really don't think that anyone would use a download link from a new member with such a history as yours. So please, if your that desperate, describe the clips instead and there's maybe a good chance that someone in here knows that movie. People in here are rather good at this stuff.
As you were.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I dont think anyone would download anything that someone who tbh we dont know as a member because it could be anything. But when members need help finding a movie name or somthing about a movie they post what they now about the film and normally (if it isnt to vague) someone can name the movie for you.

I wouldnt stress to much mate after all you are a new member and I hope you stay around as this place is very friendly and helpfull

Jerry Shaw, you have been activated.
OK guys you're right, i'm sorry...
I'm trying to identity this movie for along time now, every where i go,
there was no 1 who could help me

This place look so professional and organized...
I'm sorry about the span msg's... it was not on purpose...

This link's are just zip, with the film-strip in side them, that all...
I'm know i'm new, but this place, beside my specific problem, look very cool and i thing ill stick around... if you don't mind...

So please guys, can you help me on this one? i'll swear i wont do this kind of sh*t again
Even better, how about you post some pictures of this said film strip? Or images from the files you were trying to make us download.

Is it The Wraith or maybe it's The Fortress?
mermermer... panties on.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
The files were actually real estate listings for some ocean front property in Wisconsin. He was also peddling tainted candy out of his suspicious van.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Well, first i know i acted like an average spammer, sorry about that...
This file is self is an .AVI file, 13 sec. that all, i guess it will be much easier to ID this movie with this short clip... but i uploaded here some pic of it.
By the look of it, this movie seems kinda old... at least few years back..

If you'll trust me just a bit, i'll re-upload the zip files...
So, again, I'm very sorry for the spam, please understand my dejection and hope you guys might help me

tnx!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	148
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	6407   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	139
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	6408   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.JPG
Views:	150
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	6409  

A system of cells interlinked
I have no clue as to what the film is from the examples above. Sorry!

Well, i guess it's doomed hu?
Can you guys maybe direct me to a place where people can help me? please?

P L E A S E ???

Pm me the zip file. I'll take a look at it.

I think you guys oughta let this kid upload his file. I took a look at it and its pretty poor quality. I couldn't make it out but perhaps someone else could. Anyway, it wasn't spam. He's just really trying to find out what the movie is.

Why not upload it to youtbube or another site and link the video here.

I'm not sure if he knows how. I'm fairly certain english isn't his first language so it may be difficult to explain it to him. Great idea though.
Come on man, you embarrass me now...
And as you said, i don't know how to upload a movie file to you tube or something like that...
So, you people won't mind if i'll upload a zip files with this ******* clip after you've got a reliable review about it from a well-known member from here?

Ok, i'll take that as a yes...

So here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/222184970/Video000.zip.html

hope for some good news for a change