Hello Everyone

Tools    

Hi, I'm new here, but this looks like a fun and interesting forum.

Hi there and welcome to MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Hey, brittmarie! Do people say "Hey!" where you live when they mean "Hello"? Welcome to the MoFo Jungle.

Colour out of Time
G'day Brittmarie

Thought a bowler hat would make you feel at home ... Pom right ??

When a woman posts a hello we reply 7 posts, but if a guy says hi maybe there will be a reply. Such is life in regards to what organism inspires more action than any other - the living art that is the woman.

Hi Brittmarie! Im Rob a 6'5" Licensed Massage Therapist!

When a woman posts a hello we reply 7 posts, but if a guy says hi maybe there will be a reply. Such is life in regards to what organism inspires more action than any other - the living art that is the woman.

Hi Brittmarie! Im Rob a 6'5" Licensed Massage Therapist!
Word. Few of the girls posted too though.

Word. Few of the girls posted too though.

I get over looked a lot... ... but what I really want to know is how Rob knows for sure britt is a chick... to me, regardless of the username... the odds are still 50/50 on the sex...

This is true! It could be a Crocodile Dundee moment for poor Rob! No matter how many times a man will watch The Crying Game he's still gonna mack on chicks. No matter how many times he'll get shot down he'll keep trying elsewhere with more focus and persistence than in any other area of his life. Even the horniest lesbian in the world cant compete with the average mans libido. Rob knows. Rob wise.

Greetings and salutations!

Ahhhhh MoFo . . . . .from Welcoming to Horning in 3.5 posts.

Thought I'd be a pain in the ass and bother you guys again. Hello Everyone.
Hello, for the record I tried a little innocent frivolity over at your site and was promptly banned for it. Your addlepated and heavy handed admin has misplaced his sense of humor, it seems. Pity.

Hello, for the record I tried a little innocent frivolity over at your site and was promptly banned for it. Your addlepated and heavy handed admin has misplaced his sense of humor, it seems. Pity.
lmao That is sad, in a funny kind of way.

p.s. Aren't we in the wrong welcome thread?!?

Welcome brittmarie!

I don't think she is coming back.

Welcome brittmarie!

I don't think she is coming back.
You're probably right... she hasn't been back since I removed her... umm... signature...

Anywho.... Toosie, don't you know we're the only ones not afraid to dance with the devil...

And Claire... I hope you stick around. We're really not a bad lot here ... and can always use another female to combat some of the testosterone...

You're probably right... she hasn't been back since I removed her... umm... signature...
Oh, OK! I missed all that.

Anywho.... Toosie, don't you know we're the only ones not afraid to dance with the devil...
Yeah, that kills me, him getting banned. Maybe it's because he's the one that locked the forums.org thread here. Yeah, I dunno.

And Claire... I hope you stick around. We're really not a bad lot here ... and can always use another female to combat some of the testosterone...
Again, this is the best board I have ever tried, and man, have I been on a load of them. The best part is, most boards, you are either liked by 'the click', or ignored. There are too many different personalities here. If you hang here long enough, you will click with someone.

Yeah, I'm pretty much just rambling again.

It's not my site. I just post there, but anyway, what exactly did you do? If you don't want to post it on the forum than PM me. I'm very curious, being part feline and all. meow...