SEXIEST bollywood actress

Tools    

Who is the better actress, and who is the best looking – Tanvi Verma, Shamita Shetty her sister Shilpa Shetty or Ashiwrai Rai. Now I am not going to stand here and talk about their acting skills, as I don’t watch any Bollywood movies, however, I am sure there are people here that can comment on their abilities.

So I will stick to what I am good at and talk about their looks. Typical man I know, but it has to be done.

I think individual they are all wonderful looking women, I think they each have brilliant features and attributes, that is for you to decide, but here are their pictures as well just so you know who they are.

SO if I was to rank them in an order, probably not the right word in the circumstances, but oh well, in a order of looks – not acting so don’t get all high and mighty here it is :

1) Ashiwara Rai
2) Shamita Shetty
3) Tanvi Verman
4) Shilpa Shetty

Also is there any other Bollywood actress that are out there and that I should be made aware of lol.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	aishwarya-rai-picture-1.jpg
Views:	441
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	5965   Click image for larger version

Name:	shilpa_shetty_10.jpg
Views:	611
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	5966   Click image for larger version

Name:	shamita14.jpg
Views:	1531
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	5967   Click image for larger version

Name:	tanvi_verma_photo_4.jpg
Views:	402
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	5968  

A system of cells interlinked
Well damn.. I have never heard of any of these people. They are smokin, though. I would like to meet them...All of them...at once...