See Ya

Tools    

Neutral Milk Hotel
Im sorry to say i will not be posting here anymore. Ive had a great time with everybody here but it has to end and I hope you all understand and might even take this into consideration yourselves. Posting on the internet and myspaces ( which i am also deleting my account on ) etc. is a complete artificial potrayal of ursleves. I dont know ANY of you and i wont meet any of you. Ironically Edward Scissor Hands has brought this to light for me. What Tim Burton is trying to say in that movie is that you cant ruin something so pure and innocent and that the best thing for it is to be alone. Because if its not the world is going to screw it over. And with a concept that grand and yet so simple i cant think why I would want to waste another minute of my life on something that isnt displaying me. Forget everything ive said that might have seemed clever or funny because truly it wasnt me. And only my friends know me for who i am. Tommorow instead of sitting on a computer im riding my bike up to the nearby park and reading a book the whole day. And the next day I will do something equally exciting and knowledgable. But I just hope that everyone takes this, my final post, into consideration that you are displaying fake figures of urslevles to people you dont know so ultimatley that leads to a waste of time. The only thing i will use the computer for now is communication and film editing. Through film I plan to create an Idealistic world of my own. I have no idea why, but tonight this revalation came upon me. I will no longer display two faced sides of myself im just me. James Tarkey. Im only 14 and becasue of this i feel like im 80. BUt thats not gonna happen anymore. So this is Uncle Rico signing out. I hope I didnt offend everyone here i dont know but please for your sake take this into consideration who knows maybe youll feel the same way i do.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Good for you, man. The internet is a bad habit that kills you slowly! Glad to see that you have the will to quit! Maybe one of these days, you'll see all of us at an internet rehab center or at the IA (Internetics Anonymous)! Till then, have a good one!

Originally Posted by Uncle Rico
But I just hope that everyone takes this, my final post, into consideration that you are displaying fake figures of urslevles to people you dont know so ultimatley that leads to a waste of time.
Actually...I just like to talk about movies.

Have fun storming the castle!

My life isn't written very well.
Actually, I'm not fake...

But it was nice meeting you.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Why don't you change your sceen name from Uncle Rico to Aqualad or something?
I'm not the person you see here. I'm obnoxious on MoFo. In real life I'm not outspoken, I'm reserved. It's not the end of the world.

One time a bunch of internet people I hung out with got together in San Diego and this lady I hardly ever talked to became my best friend. Then this other lady I always talked to was like, don't touch me. Oh, and this other lady turned out to be a cutie!

Well, I've met Holden Pike and he does like to make people cry in real life, so he's not fake.

I've met Hondo, and he's a sweet lug in real life, so he's not fake.

I've met Pimp in real life...well, stalked him actually, and he's a farmer, so he's not...

...Jesus. You're right. The internet is full of fakers!

*gasp*

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
[quote=Uncle Rico]The only thing i will use the computer for now is communication QUOTE]

Call me Mr.Picky but posting on a forum is communication. (of sorts).

Anywhoo, you seem to know what you want, so i'll say TTFN, and i'll look out for your return. Which will happen. Because you're 14, and your journey has only just begun.

Until then.....

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Ah the foibles of youth.
Go forth and find yourself, and leave us bitter cinephiles alone then.
I like this forum, its just a bit of harmless fun, but you gotta do what you feel is right.
Good luck Rico,
keep watching movies.

P.S. I'm not fake, I'm this funny in real life, well that's what the ladies tell me, although normally I have to get naked first???

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've not only met some folks I talk to on the net, I've sold one of them a car...

Oh, and the guy's cash wasn't fake.

Still, if that's how you feel, take care.

just wanted to let you know that you don't have to be on the internet to be a phony....

i've met birdygyrl who is on this forum and she is the nicest, sweetest person anyone could ever meet and i value her friendship...no phony there......and i'm looking forward to meeting more...

Bye bye. Pity i didn't get to know you better.....oh well.

Lets put a smile on that block
Woah, drama.

Iv'e said this before but people think im joking, i am in fact a hamster who has been posting under the guize of a human for the last 3 years. A simple unappreciated rodent. If only he treated me a bit better instead of feeding me his boogers he would be able to harness my incredible talent and true power. Feeble humans, so over dramatic....

A system of cells interlinked
Bye.

bye Rico wish we got to know each other better. but best of luck anyway

Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
P.S. I'm not fake, I'm this funny in real life, well that's what the ladies tell me, although normally I have to get naked first???
Darth, I think you and I may be the same person.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Uncle Rico was here at around a few minutes ago. Maybe it's harder to quit than he thought.

I might be overreacting, but this part concerns me just a little:

Originally Posted by Uncle Rico
Forget everything ive said that might have seemed clever or funny because truly it wasnt me. And only my friends know me for who i am.
If you seemed clever or funny, it was because at that moment, in that way, you WERE clever or funny to whomever saw you that way. You may act differently offline, but who you are capable of being online isn't some magically conceived entity with different mental abilities than you; it is a part of who you are. Just a thought.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Woah, drama.

Iv'e said this before but people think im joking, i am in fact a hamster who has been posting under the guize of a human for the last 3 years. A simple unappreciated rodent. If only he treated me a bit better instead of feeding me his boogers he would be able to harness my incredible talent and true power. Feeble humans, so over dramatic....

Don't sell yourself short, you're not just any hamster, you're Richard Gere's hamster, and you know it!!!!
Was he gentle with you?
Did you leave him because he was spending more time with Cindy Crawford's mole?

I hope you all have good memories, or this post is gonna make me look like I've been on the glue again!

Originally Posted by firegod
I might be overreacting, but this part concerns me just a little:

If you seemed clever or funny, it was because at that moment, in that way, you WERE clever or funny to whomever saw you that way. You may act differently offline, but who you are capable of being online isn't some magically conceived entity with different mental abilities than you; it is a part of who you are. Just a thought.

A very good thought...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I've met over 100 people from online, some are my best friends IRL now, and I think most people are pretty true to themselves here. Uncle Rico, I hope you have a great time with your bike and all, and that when you want to come back and talk about movies, you'll remember us Mofos. Until then, happy trails!